Friday, November 23, 2007

SPAIN'ING FROM 23 NOVEMBER - 3 DECEMBER :D

ciao babies! this is one blog down to kill your boredom for you :P

PS. had a real heart to heart talk with kor last night. he came and chatted with me from 12+ to 3+. first time we ever talked like this. about relationships, studies, sex, friends. ok everything. and i even held his hand while he made his first step to something. :D this is a major breakthrough, damn happy :D he said, "whatever your choice is, we will always support you." made me feel very touched :) was quite surprised that he actually confided in me his r/s problems and everythingeverythingeverything. Well, everything has a first ;) reaaaallly happy :D

went to develop prom pictures today (of course not all -.-) ok i think i'll miss my family hell lots when im in spain. like hell hell hell lots. shiets.

OH. IM NOT BRINGING MY HP TO SPAIN.
I'M SWOPPING HP WITH MY MOM COS HERS AS AUTO ROAMING AND MINE DOESNT.
SO PLEASE DONT SEND ME RETARDED MSGS PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
my mom will read.

and im actually touched that alot of people people actually wish me a safe trip and bon voyage and everything :) :) :) esp kl! i never thought she was still STALKING (:P) my blog. i was touched to recieve her sms because we don exactly alwaaaays sms each other. hahahha i love the way her smses always make me laugh :D (kl = seowhwee btw) LOLOLOL.

SO MANY PEOPLE ARE FLYING AWAY TODAY, 23 NOV. bezner, firdaus, qiying, huimin, me. wooowwwwwww. i think im the last though. since my flight is at 11pm. lolololol. bezner's was at 4am. firdaus's was this morning. cant rmbr qy's & huimin's though. hope huimin found her long john's! :D

guess what. spaniards don eat lunch :/ i think i'll have a weird diet habit when i come back to spore -.-

BYE BYE PEOPLE :D

No comments: