Thursday, December 27, 2007

#1. Went to dentist. Taking off top braces on 24th january. (Yikes!)

#2. Went to say a brief hello to Ivan at donut factory.

#3. Off to united square's starbucks. Had a Chocolate cream chip :D had this urge of smsing samuel to tell him im eating whip cream that has chocolate sauce on it (cos sam loves whip cream) :P had second thoughts about that halfway through typing the msg. hahaha.

#4. Read "a million little pieces"

#5. Returned books and rented more and went back to Starbucks to continue reading. Bought a holiday beef pie and hot caramel chocolate ;) Oughtta buy sth, don wanna be chased out since i was on that sofa seat for like, a darn long time.

#6. Had a hoo-ha with mother.

#7. Headed off to park mall for doctor's appointment. On the way there, this guy suddenly said a very loud and excited "HELLO!" to me that i could even hear through my mp3. Scare the living daylights out of me. And I just stared at him wide-eyed, a little scared, heart beating horribly fast like "what does he want. do i know him? oh no, does he know me? am i supposed to know him? oh no, why cant i rmbr his name!" and i think the shocked look on my face said everything cos he started explaining "no no, im not your friend. you don't know me, i don't know you. don't look so shocked. I'm here to..." And yes, he was there to ask for me to donate to some i dont know what charity. TEN FREAKING DOLLARS OK. i said "huh.. ten dollars ah.. can lesser not. ten dollars is alot." then he went on to explain how they're feeding 200 hundred childred and if i only donate 2 dollars its only a few insignificant cents to them. ok lah, feel bad. so i donated TEN FREAKING DOLLARS to him. (of which eu ginn says that i "just paid for his lunch money" zZz. how come everyone always say i am conned by these kind of charity organization.) apparently i got some dollars off my next two trips to eng wah cinema with 3 other friends and discount off my popcorn combo. aiya but pls, who goes to eng wah now. zZz. nvm, must find ppl go, cannot go to waste. ten freaking dollars lah pls. it was the first time evaaaahhhh i donated so much. even that time for flag day, to make my tin heavier i also never "tong" so much ohkaaayyes. zZz. my ten dollars. :(

#8 saw the doc, bus-ed home.

Me am gonna write a letter to my momma nowws.

No comments: