Wednesday, December 5, 2007

i am jet lagging like siao now. my head's pounding like madness and im giddy like crazy and the only reason im bloody online cos my baggage was still in london when i've reached singapore and the airport people just called and said my luggage would be delivered to my house between 1030pm-12am. -.- so now im waiting for my baggage to arrive.

ok so i was supposed to reach in the evening on the 3rd. but because there was a delay in my flight from barcelona to london so i wasnt able to catch my connecting flight from london to singapore so i stayed one night in london and hence only reached singapore on the morning of 4th.

details soon.

my damn pictures cant be loaded onto the computer because they say my USB port malfunctioned or sth. ohmygawsh. help, anyone?

anw i hate this feeling of being jetlagged. i reached home at about 930am today and slept from 1pm-7pm. woke up, eat dinner, watched tv, wanted to sleep but stupid airport called, now i cant sleep and im feeling horrible.

i hope bling recieved my sms when i was in london.

1 comment:

petite alien said...

YOU'RE BACK WOMAN??!??! ME AND YS MISS YOU SOOOO MUCH! HAHAHAHHAAH. YOU'RE BACK!!!! WHY THE FUCK DID I NOT CHECK WHETHER YOU'VE BLOGGED. HAHAHA. BTW YS IS AN IDIOT, HE'S WANTING PRESSIES FROM YOU. SLAP HIM