Friday, November 23, 2007

I did a personality quiz my friend emailed me.

firstly, im supposed to arrange the following animals in your preference.

tiger cow sheep pig horse

so i chose:

sheep horse tiger cow pig

these are the priorities of my life in accordance to the way i arranged my animals.

love, family, pride, career, money

hahaha yes i think quite true :D

then after that they want me to write one word that describes the follow animals.

dog, cat, rat, coffee, sea.

beside each description is the interpretion.

dog - loyal (my own personality)
cat - furry (personality of my partner)
rat - dirty (personality of enemy)
coffee - bitter ( how i interpret sex)
sea - blue (my own life)

OK THIS IS DAMN SAD. MY PARTER IS GOING TO BE FURRY AND SEX IS GOING TO BE BITTER. OHMYGAWWWWD HOW SAAAD IS THAT PLEASEEE. hahahhahaha lolololol. anyway its saddening to see my life is blue, cos blue=depression. lololololol. and yah, i do think my "enemy" is dirty. in a way, or another :/ but not thaat bad.

then after that, 5 different colours were given. and i had to write a person's name that fit the colour.

yellow - andrea
orange - javin
red - *
white - debbie
green - grace

so.. results.

andrea is someone i'll never forget.
javin is my true friend.
* is someone i really love.
debbie is my twin soul.
grace is someone i will remember for the rest of my life

YES ALL VERY TRUE!!!

ok i am just bored and waiting for 9pm to come so i can go to the airport. im trying to make myself very tired so that i can sleep on the plane later :D

2 comments:

G said...

i miss you leh woman :( alotalot.
sigh. please meet up in the last two weeks of december. oh my god, i miss you like mad. we SO need to catch up. sigh.

Huiwen said...

hello woman I'm in Japan now heehee :D Can't wait till we both return to Singapore so that we can go out again! (: