Monday, December 24, 2007

Ok today was super damn fun!

I made 7 new friends! Ok, strictly speaking, only 5 new friends because I only said "hi i'm doreen" to the 2 girls who came because they came rly late. Like, one hour before we left. Hahaha. OKok, start from beginning.

Hahaha i managed to reach bugis safely thanks to javin's directions hahaha. Took the mrt from bugis to pasir ris where im meeting eu ginn and his friends to go muts&mittens which is like an animal compound. More about that later.

Hahaha ok anyway, I reached 30mins earlier lol. Now I know I don't need to wake up so early liao LOL.

Hahaha met eu ginn & co at pasir ris mrt. Quite stupid, because I was nervous about meeting his friends since I don't know anyy of them at all and alvin my might-be buddy couldnt make it so I was quite nervous of how the day would turn out. Hahaha so when I couldnt find Eu Ginn, I called him and..

me: where are you
him: im at the mrt. you?
me: me too!
him: oh i see you.
me: oh?! where are you?!
him: turn to your right.

ok damn retarded, i think i was so nervous that i got my bearings wrong. I turned to my left instead and when i didnt see him, i turned my body in a way so that where i was facing straight previously became my right hand side. Do you understand? LOL. anyway, the thing is i did something damn retarded and i think the first sentence that eu ginn said was sth like "did you forget where your right was" hahahhaa ok. i think i was too super nervous thats why lah wth lolol.

Ok anyway, these are his friends. Lemme try recalling some of their details

Huang Zhi from National JC. Super pro fencer. Super pro table tennis player. Super pro means win alot of competitions lol. He takes physics chem math econs. Used to be afraid of dogs. english pro. scared of cats! lol!

Yi Yao from Anderson JC. Super super very very nice guy that they always tease about. got a shirt from thailand that costs $5 hahaha. heard he's super damn smart. english/lit damn zai.

Wei Guo from Anglo Chinese JC. ACJC canoe captain. hahaha heard from them that he's v disciplined. lol. quiet guy.

Ivan from Ngee Ann Poly doing tourism. Is the "organizer" of this whole thing. Has been coming to Muts&mittens for 2 months alr. Knows almost every single dog there. Knows the proper way to walk a dog and make it sit. hahahha. Funny guy who knows how to fold a heart with bus ticket. Lololol.

Ok they were all Eu Ginn's Sec 2 classmates. It felt abit weird at first, like 5 guys and a girl. :/ Hahaha Ivan appeared to be the friendliest cos he talked to me first. Haha!

oh oh it was quite awkward at first. eu ginn walked me to whr his friends were (outside buying waffles) then as we reached..

me: am i supposed to say hi?
him: *looks at friends* eh say hi lei..
them: HII

HAHAHA OMG. abit paiseh lolol. Ok then eu ginn, yi yao and i shared one cab and the other 3 shared another. So anyway, we were talking about funny people. So Eu Ginn said sth like "you know some people they dont talk alot. but thats exactly why they're funny." HAHAHA ok i thought of yusheng like STRAIGHTAWAY! hahahah! then i added "yah yah yah! they v quiet, but once they speak, its damn funny lah" (not that ys is v quiet lah hahaha) then eu ginn said sth else and yi yao suanned him and say "you're saying yourself right eu ginn" LOL.

So anyway Muts&Mittens is like an animal shelter. But Ivan told me that it's not the kind that once you find any stray you can just bring them there, you'd have to pay to allocate the animal into M&M. They have cats and dogs. Some are for short stays only, like say if the owners are overseas or anything. They have 3 different kind of "classes". Eu Ginn calls it Class A, Class B, Class C, like hospital wards. Class A is fully air-conditioned. Class B is whereby volunteers like us are not allowed in and they have coloured purple wards. Class C looks comparatively duller. Alot less nice. Our job scope is mostly to take the dogs out on walks and to interact with them, like cuddle and pat them and all that. You could shower for them if you want too. They've got spaces where the dogs could be let loose to run about.

Ok, at first I was damn freaked out by the dogs because the were soo many of them and some are like FREAKING huge! My charcoal is really small, I've never had huge dogs for a damn long time, like nearly a decade, so for the first few hours, I felt like I was afraid of dogs cos the dogs there are acty all quite huge. :X At first I was quite scared, didn't dare go into their "enclosure" and I was damn scared to pass by those dogs marked "AGGRESSIVE" I was damn scared they'd just pounce out or something lah! Some looked really tame though, gosh, silent killers. Hahaha Ivan took a picture of me patting that giant dog. :D

At first I daren't go into their enclosure but I started by letting one of them go in first, followed by me then after that I felt ok about it alr then I'll just go in myself. It's quite scary though, cos I still don't know which are the tame ones and which are not and some pounce really hard at the gate so I must really slip in super fast. Hahaha but mostly I just wait for one of them to go in first before I go in. Still quite scared lolol. Cos all of them had done this before alr, so they're familiar with the dogs liao lol.

Ok anyway, I can't get most of the dogs to listen to me. It's more like they're bringing me out on a walk rather than the other way round ok! :@ hahaha i can never be firm enough or be tough enough to tug hard on their leash, cos like so poor thing. hee.

Oh oh!!! there is this pavillion thing, so Eu Ginn, Yi Yao, Huang Zhi and I were sitting there slacking. Then Ivan brought this dog there. Then then! I was seated across Eu Ginn and talking to him, then suddenly I saw the dog peeing on his leg!! YES YES OMG OMG HAHHAA OMG SO DAMN POOR THING. The dog just lifted his one leg and just peed on Eu Ginn's leg and his shoe HAHAHAH omg lololol.

Anyway, Ivan and Wei Guo is the super focused on the dogs whereas the four of us are slackers. Always stick together and slack lol. Mainly cos Yi Yao was hungry lol. Hahaha then they were teasing each other about not being able to pronounce words properly. Words like "grasps" and "wasps" hahahha and they were trying to outdo each other in synonyms. LOL. then then huangzhi said "acty i read m-o of the thesaurus" then eu ginn said "wah you really got no life" hahaha.

finally we went for lunch about 1.30. Alot of funny things happened but I'm abit seigh now so I can't really remember alr lolol.

Oh oh I asked Huangzhi if he wanted drink and he said "erm, tentatively.. no.." LOL WTH hahaha. Then the next moment you know it, I'm back with Ivan's drink and mine and he stood up and said "I think I want a drink now" walau. zzz :X lololol.

Oh oh! While waiting for the bus, we were talking about going Kallang to ice skate then Yi Yao said "I think if I go ice skating the ice will melt" hahahhaa which absolutely reminded me of kenneth kan hahahaha! this is so like what kan will say lah! hahaha!

haha then in the bus, Ivan took my bus ticket and said that he dono how long havent seen a bus ticket alr, so both of us were like very seriously discussing what the numbers mean on the ticket. hahaha! then Ivan started folding a heart with it and he said "i only realise how fat my fingers are after i start folding" lololol. then Wei Guo said he know how to fold star. So ivan was shocked like who can fold stars from bus tickets?! so he took the other ticket from me and he started folding. then he say you want your star got how many sides. then ivan said "16" hahaha so retarded. then he changed it to 4 sides. then that wei guo just folded some stupid 4 figure thing lah! then he said "if you want 16 sides your just keep folding. alot to fold leh, you siao ah" hahahhaha omg so retarded. :D:D:D

ivan: i learn to fold heart from bus tickets because next time can fold for gf. But who knew! After awhile, use ezlink card liao, learn for what?!

wei guo: then you don use ezlink card lah!

ivan: very ex leh!

wei guo: yalah then you can tell her "you know how much i spent on to fill this bottle or not"

ivan: hahah yah yah! then i must take all the buses in singapore right.

wei guo: yah! then all the ticket different number one!

ivan: siao ah. sit bus sit untill scared lah.

HAHAHHAA OMG. the way they say damn funny lah. esp the ezlink part lolol. funny dudes. then ivan was asking everyone "who wants my heart" (which i have to say was folded quite damn well) hahaha but nobody responded so he said "guess i'll have to stick it somewhere in the seat like those ah bengs" hahahha.

so we had to walk the looon hot scorching way back again and my feet burnt like hell and we saw people flying kites.

we were introduced to a new "terminal" where the dogs (to me) are bigger and seem more aggressive so I was more scared and so stupid Eu Ginn suddenly scare me from behind and for a moment I thought a damn fierce and tall dog was on my shoulders lah!! Scare the shit out of me! Omgggggggz. :X

But but there was this cute family of four!! SOOO SWEET! They keep licking you and jumping on you!! You feel sooo loved!! AWWWW but the owner came after awhile so we couldnt walk and play with them anymore :( but they were super loveable ^^ then got one dog damn poor thing. he only got 3 legs but he stil can walk and play and run like other dogs. I think he's super strong, he learn to survive and adapt, kind of admire him. :) His name is tripod, how apt. Hahhaa. But he's super cute. And there's another dog who doesn't bark at all. When Ivan first told me, I thought he meant that the dog was mute lah wth. Lolol. but she's super tame and she's super sweet awww. And golden retrievers damn nice to hug and pat!!!!!! AWWW OMG.

Then Joan and Joanna came. Both from ACJC. Didnt get a chance to get to know them though cos they were showering the dogs. :(

Hahaha Eu Ginn and I were walking this dog then as we were about to return it I forgot which "terminal" its from lah! And I dono how to go also! Omg! Lucky Eu Ginn rmbrd :/ Hahhaa then he said "like this, you'll get very lost in melbourne." Lololol!

oh oh and there was a new dog! And as quoted from them all "he looks like a bear lah!" i only managed to see from far, they all so tall, block my view zzz. oh oh i suddenly rmbr huangzhi keep saying things like "i dont want to eat that. i scared i grow fat" hahahaha WHICH IS SOOO SAMUEL!! samuel always says that!! Hahhaha!

Then Huang Zhi, Eu Ginn, Ivan, Wei Guo left together. Yi Yao stayed behind with the girls. Hahaha the guys had a hard time deciding where to go. Lolol. Oh hahaha while waiting for the bus, the guys suddenly started talking about sculpting their bodies those kind of thing hahaha which is acty quite funny. Then Huang Zhi said "this is such a non unisex friendly conversation" hahaha then awhile later Ivan said "Doreen you very bored right. Aiyah lets talk about other things. I also very bored." Hahahha they are such nice people :D

Oh oh! At the bus interchange, I stood up and looked at them and said "you all are not alighting?" then they ALL said no lah! then i felt weird then i said "oh ok bye?" then they ALL SAID "BYEEEEEE" together lah!!! so i rly believe them and alighted! wth then i turn around i saw them behind me :/ zzz. lol! how do guys conspire together so mysteriously?! Wth!

Hahaha Ivan is damn funny. Everytime I ask him "so where are you guys going" or "where are you guys dropping at" then he'd say "i rly have no idea whr we're going also. i'll just follow them." then he'll have that very helpless and lost expression hahaha damn funny. :D

Anw it was damn funny on the mrt. Ivan had this chipmunk version of a ballad walau damn funny pls. ahaha so retarded. everyone laughed lah. he said all he did was to make the pitch higher and it became like this alr LOLOLOL.

then eu ginn and i and huang zhi talked about alot of things. lololol :D random nice weird things. :)

Then they dropped at Kallang to have prata while i mrt-ed back to novena :)

Today was a gooood day :D I did volunteer work and I made new friends who are all very nice people :) Haha much thanks to eu ginn for introducing me to his very quite retarded friends and always sticking by me today! HAHAHA THANKS ALOTALOT! :D hahah and for always being the "stalker" of my blog lololol.

I hope I'd be able to see all of them again next Sunday. :)

Hahaha and I just talked to Huangzhi on msn. Hahaha damn funny, damn retarded, he cant stop talking lolololol.

NICE PEOPLE! :D

ok i am damn tired now. walking dogs and long distance traveling are damn tiring. -.-

GOODNIGHT!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aww, woman if one day im free then i go with you okay. hahas. yupp those guys are damn funny. esp yiyao. HAHAHA. super duper sarcastic sometimes. lol. okay now i miss my sec sch ppl quite abit. will go with you one day to talk to them. HAHA.