Monday, December 24, 2007

I think I srsly got no life. I'm spending christmas eve/day at homee doing nothing. zZz..

My bro and I cooked dinner today! OMG that's a first!! I cooked the vege, my bro cooked the steak and mashed potatoo. Zomg :D first time my mom nv cook and both my bro and I cook together! :D Hahaha a little special christmas :D

Ystd I had this little squabble with my mom.

me: mommy i want to eat turkey tomorrow.

mum: are you mad. turkey is worst than chicken breast.

me: i waaaanttt laaahh!!! i never eat before real traditional christmas dinner lor!!! if not tmr still eat soup fish and vege and rice meh!! so un-christmasy!!

(so this whole thing continued for the next 2 mins)

mum: fine lah fine lah. I go cold storage buy!

me: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY.

mum: i buy already ah, you better finish the whole turkey!

me: zZz.. fine lah fine lah. don buy lah walauuuuuu.

mum: k lah k lah, we compromise. tmr eat steak ok?

me: ok lor. better than nothing.

hahaha ok thats why we ate steak today :D

ok i just realise im not the only no-christmas-life person here. huangzhi too. yayness. he went jogging even. hahaha festive jogger. told him to wish his fellow joggers a merry crazy christmas lololol.

ok post christmas is crazy.

#1. outing with alvin colleen grace eu ginn
#2. tiramisu outing with eu ginn and his friend
#3. eeling theresa theo steamboat meal!
#4. dentist+doctor day.
#5. shopping day with mumm (as quoted from mom: "must go chiong christmas sales" hahaha)
#6. take bus to SAJC with sam and kan + lunch ;)

just nice! 6 days for 6 things! before school starts! still have ONE day for a breather! :D

omg i wonder if the lido-starbucks clique wanna have a new year eve or new year party/ chilling session again. hahahhaha. oh, huiwen's working :( boo.

hahaha ok this is damn funny.

Eu Ginn says:
do you like electronic or manual

D says:
if its not too complicated, i'll choose manual

D says:
if its any damn gadget that i have to preset myself, electronic would be good.

Eu Ginn says:
hahaha

Eu Ginn says:
i was thinking what present i should get you.

Eu Ginn says:
map or gps

Eu Ginn says:
LOL

D says:
HAHHAHAHAH

D says:
WAH THANKS AH.

D says:
get me a compass then.

D says:
LOL

Eu Ginn says:
hahahaha

Eu Ginn says:
i think a compass got no use for you loh

D says:
HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!!

D says:
why, i think so too!

Eu Ginn says:
erm. do you know how to read one?

Eu Ginn says:
LOL.

D says:
HHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHH!

D says:
ok good one.

D says:
i don't.

hahahhaha ok, this guy srsly thinks i'll get lost in melbourne. lolololol.

haha did i mention my mom said i smelt like a dog ystd when she picked me up from the mrt station. hahahhaa. and charcoal kept smelling me. like turning rounds and rounds around me and kept on sniffing me :D i think he's jealous! ;)

ok. i'll stop blogging now. and go shower. and indulge myself in Starworld's Monday Night Laugh! :D thanks to nurul m for reminding me! :D

roaaaaar. srsly need to learn how to housework alr. damnit.

No comments: