Monday, February 25, 2008

hello, im at davin's place now :D and im going to have his WHOLE double bed to myself (so that i can roll here roll there) since he's sleeping over SOMEWHERE ELSE. ;) yaaay i've got his whole house to myself, muahahhaha.

omg i wet to buy books today. omg so bloody heavy. my hands were like jelly and all shaky once i reached home. all my books + notes cost up to a little over $300AUD lahhh gosh. and accounting look so bloody difficult pls. omg.

oh and you know what happen last night. i accidentally slept over at davin's place! omg so what right, can "accidentally" sleepover one. cos andrea lah, go and abduct my favourite photoframe which has two of my most favourite photos in it and don want return, so i went to davin's room and sulk and ended up falling asleep. omg right. hahhahahha.

ok i'll start uploading pictures of kan and whye ass since they've been soooo whiny about it and huiwen's way of uploading is sooooo bloody convinient pls.

oh ok fine i cant upload cos my files are not with me and photobucket is so bloody lag. OKOK I PROMISE PICS WILL BE UP LIKE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON.

joseph made me laugh nuts last night. i was REALLY rolling on the floor laughing ok. i swear he's so retarded :D and davin is getting crappier and crappier and andrea is getting lamer and lamer. TSKTSK, what did they say about true colours showing as time passes? :P hahahha i love these people, cant live without. :) lots and lots and lots of toiletbowl-asshole love! :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey doreeeen!
bet you didnt know i read your blog! haha.
misses :)