Monday, February 25, 2008

oscars is showing now here, is it there too in sg?

oh and anyway to anon: yes life in aussie is damn fun. but i think thats mainly because my school hasnt rly officially started yet. hahaha you cld stay tune to my blog to see how life progress, but yah its damn fun here cos my friends are so crazy and retarded and theres not a day i dont laugh like crazy and get all angry with them for being so stupid and rolling my eyes at them and trying to contain my laughter. hahahhaa. but my textbooks looks super chim though.

and to nurul m: thanks for the advice lah woman! but srsly i doubt i'll ever iron again since clothes that come out of the dryer actually seem quite straight alr. hahahha and moreover i think i'll start hanging my clothes instead of drying them in case they SHRINK again. zzz.

samuel: yes lah yes lah i very touched lah. and now when are you going to take that mini love letter i wrote you hur. it gonna be a hate letter soon lah stupid idiot. and you better don stop reading my blog k i tell you! :D i was telling andrea tdy just now that later i go back in june you and yusheng both become hot stuff. lololololollol. see i praise ya'll.

grace: hahahhaa you asshole you also dono how to use the iron you still say me. i bet even though its my first time im alr like dono much many more times more experienced than you alr lah noob. :P you still exclaim untill like that. tssskkk.

No comments: