Saturday, February 16, 2008

Hi people! I’ve missed you all so damn much.  I’m typing this on microsoft word because I’ve still got some hiccups having the internet connection so I cant blog and cant go online and yeah, you get the gist. It has been very hard on me too k, i can almost imagine yusheng checking my blog and scolding me saying sth like “wtf doreen still haven’t blog yet. Thought she say she gonna blog. Asshole.” Lololol you see how stress! Hehehe. Anyway, I’m typing this on 14 feb, 7.08pm AUS time. Oh btw, I’m 3 hours more than you guys. Means its 4.08pm now in Singapore. That’s damn sad please, cos it means that its gonna be damn hard to meet you guys online. Gee man. I am currently spending my valentine’s day with a hot and gorgeous blonde haired blue eyed angmo and his carrying 99 stalks of roses and singing to me with his guitar below my block. Okok fine, every girl got a right to fantasize k. Hmpfs. Truth to speak, i’m actually drinking hot chocolate that grace gave me (THANK GOD) and a leftover almost stale donut thats leftover from today’s school lunch and nursing my flu which is causing me a sore throat and blocked nose.

You know, I’ damn thankful that I’ve got andrea catalina laksana here. Like really super damn freaking appreciative of her. She and all her friends have been such such such wonderful help. I really have no idea what i would do without them all. Ok, let’s start from the beginning and you’ll know. So people, this gonna be a really long post. Hahaha :D

Starting from the night of 11 feb, the night i flew. Airport was frking sad, cried and cried and cried like mad. Thank you for all the gifts you sweetiepiesssss :D (more about that later) So anyway, I finally walked into the departure area where the policeman check your passport after all the goodbyes and hugs and good lucks and take cares and of course, the many many tears. When I finally had my passport stamped, waved goodbye and walked away, I felt damn sad. I sat on a chair and cry and cry and cry and cry. Called kan and stupid idiot dao me, called whye ass and he lah wlau, all one word answer, make me so paiseh. So i gave up and hung up and just sat there and cry and cry and cry untill nurul m called which made me cry more. Then it was almost time to board and I had to repack my hand carry because there were so much gifts and my bag couldn’t zip lol. The gate was so damn far away, for a fleeting moment I was afraid I was gonna be late. Lol. Anyway, I wasn’t lah. The only good that came out of all these is that I finally did something I’ve wanted to do for a long time and never had the guts to and now i’ve got an excuse to and just go do it. I’ll never have chances like this again lol. Oh well, first and last.

Then on the plane, so damn sad. Like really damn sad.When the plane started taking off, i really felt my heart break, like it’s in bits and pieces, like someone is eating it from inside out. I cried like mad on the plane, kept crying and crying and crying. I cried till supper was served, then I ate, then I started crying again cos I started thinking of things then after that turbulence so I closed my eyes then i think the plane rock rock rock then so comfortable then i also cry untill my eyes so pain already then i got about 2 hours of sleep. Then I wake up, accidentally go think about things again then i started crying again. Seriously lah, I felt like barging into the cockpit and terrorise the pilot to make a U-turn. I felt like jumping out of the plane. The worst worst worst part was when I saw Singapore getting smaller and smaller and disappearing into sight. My heart had never felt this excruciating for a long long time. It was horrible lah, damn damn damn horrible. I couldn’t wait to get off the plane and meet andrea and hug andrea and cry like shit.

But who knew! After the clearing the customs which comprised of the longest queue i’ve ever seen, its like as if there’s a rock star autograph session taking place and everyone’s queueing up to get one stupid album signed. Just that now the rock start would be the respective custom officers and the one stupid album our passport. RLY DAMN ALOT OF PEOPLE LAH. So overhwelming. Omg you should have seen the baggage claim area please, disastrous. I never knew melbourne airport was so disorganised. So anyway, I searched and searched and searched for whoever was supposed to pick me up and guess what, I walked around so much for so long that this chauffeur person walked up to me and say “hey, i’ve seen you walking around for a long time. You seem really lost. Can i be of any help?” gosh. So 1.5hours later, i gave up and took a cab whilst worrying where that pickup person was, could he be in the airport some ulu corner waiting for me? And thank god andrea called me but our call was short lived because my prepaid’s main acc had so little money.

The cab costed 40+ dollars you know. 40 frking plusplus dollars. That’s like what? 60? 70 sing? CRAZY RIGHT. And it was only like a 20mins max cab ride lor. Omggg. And you know what, when i came out of the cab, andrea was just in front of me. I WAS HELL RELIEVED TO SEE HER AND HUGGED HER TO BELIEVE SHE’S REAL. Omg, everything had been such a nightmare, it was so good to finally see something familiar. And she wasn’t the only familiar thing, another guy was too. I saw a guy standing not far behind andrea and i was like “EH!?!?!” trying to place a name to his face and recall where i saw him before. Apparently he was from my primary school! Hahhaha i would never have thought of that, but it seems like he doesn’t know who i am and totally don’t recognise me. Lololol. His name is Davin by the way. I remember by “Javin with a D” Lolololol.

Then I called my agent to tell her what happened and guess what? SHE FORGOT ALL ABOUT ME! She never arrange for any pickup for me at all and i highly suspect she cant even recall the name “doreen neo” please. :/ Davin was damn nice to help me carry my 30kg luggage which i tell you was so heavy like hell that i couldnt lift it from the conveyor belt at the airport and this man saw me struggling (which means running along with the conveyor belt with my hands on the handle of my luggage trying to lift it up) and helped me 

Then i went to my apartment and was relatively impressed except for the bloody small kitchen. I know you’d want to know how my house look like so i’ll take picture and post it up another time. Then we went to andrea’s friend’s house (he stay same apartment as me!) and they were all like drunk and that kind of scared me. But chey, in the end they all fake one lah. Trying to bluff andrea only. Lololol. So the guy who stays same apartment as me is Jeffery from acs(barker). Then there’s wynn from plmgs whom i think is rly pretty and damn nice as well, very sweet person hahaha  and george from malaysia. So we decided to go do my bank account since jeffery also needed to do some admin stuff. But sadly, i didn’t know my address so i cant create a bank account lololol. Then we went to george’s place where we met Joseph (but i like to call him joshua cos he got the joshua face lolol). Joshua is a super damn funny person lah, makes you laugh like mad anytimee.
Then we went to city and met abigail (siufang’s cousin) and she seem even friendlier and nicer than i remember her to be! Hahaha i love to be around her, she’s so damn nice :D Then we tried “Lord of fries” lololol my first meal in melbourne. Drea and i shared a mini burger and fries and drink. Hahaha not too bad ;) then we tried to find our way to ikea and got horribly lost!! Hahahaha now to think back its damn funny cos everyone was pushing the blame around and it was basically the blind leading the blind. HAHAHA. But at that point of time it rly was damn tiring. Haha :P

Then Wynn, jeffery and george left the tram and drea, josh and davin wanted to accompany me home cos they highly doubted my ability to get home lol. (we all stay damn near by the way) but it was damn hilarious cos joshua needed to pee damn badly and i said i wanted to lead the way home to prove that i know. Hahahha it was daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn hilarious. Joshua is like a live entertainer. Hahahha i think its just the way he speaks that accentuates his humour lol. And he has got super cute dimples so it makes him look damn cheeky when he says something funny. Hahahhaha damn funny. And he was trying so hard to make me recognise my way home lol. Finally we were safe and sound in the building after all the “short building tall building” theory. Lololol.

But because there’s alot of blocks in my building so i kind of forgot how to get to mine so i led them wrongly and they purposely don want to tell me lor! Lol poor josh who had to pee soo badly. Hahaa. I rmbr i was so pek chek so i said “wlau finding th way to my unit is even harder than finding the way back to the apartment itself sia.” And joshua retorted “isn’t everything hard for you” lol wth.

Then we went to the supermarket together. It’s soo uber cool lah, picking the cheapest the most valuable food stuff and going all “omg wlau” when the price is so unreasonable. It’s like seeing each other through a whole new phase of life lah. Hahaha. :D damn fun please to go supermarket. Hehehe. Then we went to davin’s house to cook. Wlau joshua wait untill gonna cook finish alr then come lor. Lolol. Cooking was super fun please. Cos the pot given was damn small, so when we put the cut p saussage into the pot it was so filled alr that we cant stir it so davin simply covered the cover and kept shaking it. Hahahah! Damn smart right lololl. In the end the saussage damn nice lor please. :D

There were so much good laughs that night, especially how our menu kept changing and changing. Lololol. And how food was cooked. Hahaha damn fun please. And during the meal joshua was so funny i had trouble eating properly. Hhhaha everyone was just laughing and relaxed and having such a great time :D

That night i was davin’s manual dishwasher lor please. Cos it was like 12am alr. So i told him “davin lets set a deal. I help you wash plates, you send me home.” Then he said “k set.” Then later he told me “acty i alr planned to send you home already.” Wlau hahhaha. But still, if i didnt wash his plates i’d feel damn guilty cos i’m like 10mins walk away frm him. Lolol. And by that time it was like 2am already. Hahhaha. Washing the plates was fun too, right andrea! You two, continued one phase after another after another.... TSK!

Hahaha it was nice walking back with davin, we kept talking and talking untill we overshot my apartment’s entrance and had to Uturn again. Hahahha :P

Ok, thats end of day one, im damn tired now. I think my drugs’ effects are kicking in. I shall go sleep now. Continue tomorrow. I hope my internet will be ok by tomorrow. Plsplsplspls. Omg, till here its 2073 words already! :O

Ok, thats just the first day. i'll be home the whole day later (which is sat) to blog more esp the highlights. must slowly recap now. im dead exhausted now cos its 1.13am here and im dying from all the walking tdy. zzz.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww i miss you too! hope you're fine there :D and i shouted ' rmb to blog ' when you're in the departure hall. did you hear? becos everyone around me did and its so embarrassing x)
take care! :D

Anonymous said...

Siewling called from aussie to our class, and she said she met you! Hope you all didnt talk evil lies about me like last time

Huiwen said...

AHHHHHHH DOREEN FINALLY!!!!! I've been waiting for you to blog since ages but I figured you'd need to settle down and everything. I'm so glad to know that you're quite at home there already (or so it seems eh) and you seem to be having so much fun that I wish I was there too ): I miss you and you spamming my tagboard, going home tgt, having comfortable silences and all hahahahahaha.

Omg I miss you so much JUNE COME SOON! (Wait. You are coming back in June, y/y?) LOL.

Anonymous said...

hello i am glad you're coping well (: and you drank the coffee i gave you!!!! hehehehe. to wash your cup, you must use those retarded sponges i gave you also okay. hehe. australia souds like a blast man. you're definitely not one homesick girl. maybe abit, but better than me anyhow. :P