Saturday, February 16, 2008

I'm going to move to livejournal after this post cos somehow i cant post pictures here. I just cant, somehow. :/

the following would be something ridiculously stupid that i did.

ok, so i signed up for my internet with my reception downstairs like 3 days ago. but still yesterday, i still have yet to recieve my username and password which would enable me to gain access to the internet. So i went to the reception and asked what happened. Then the reception asked me for my apartment number and stuff.

Alas! she said that they dont hold any records at all that i paid or that i even registered. then she asked for my reciept and she was so adamnant that i didnt pay, and i was so insistent that i did. no lah, we didnt raise voices or ath, its just a case of confusion and worriedness and stuff. then i was so sad i wanted to cry because i thought my 130 aussie dollars just flew away like that.

so i turned to my group of friends who were standing behind me and starting asking them all the "hows" and "what to do" and getting all worried. then the reception suddenly asked "are you the girl who suddenly left and never came back?" then i was like "huh? no? im the one whom you asked if i had change and i searched my wallet and realise i dont."

then she was like "YES YES THATS YOU! 85cents right!" then i was like "huh omg?" then she continued "that day you told me you only had 150 dollars, so i gave you the change first and then you just disappeared!" me, totally aghast by now - "what?!" receptionist : "yes, you gave me 85 cents then you just disappeared!" me: "omg i did that?!" her: yes, you gave me the coins but not the notes! and then you just disappeared!" and at this point of time all 4 of my friends starting roaring with laughter. gee man, damn paiseh please.

so i went to fill up the form and returned to her and she was like "YES! DOREEN! i rmbr you! now im very sure its you!" and whilst she was doing the admin stuff she kept saying "now, wait for your reciept, don't run away." or "now remember to give me the notes" and she said "well i wasnt worried at all when you disappeared cos i knew you'd be back soon enough." lol wthhh.

anw i felt so stupid lah. how can i acty give the coins and just totally forget about paying the notes and walk away thinking i paid. omggggg suddenly i rmbr kan's sms of "don be so blur when ure at aust" when my friend said to me "why you so blur one." hahahaha omg.

then somehow we started talking about vending machines and about vending machines with notes. then i was like 'ya i think the on at SA can put notes" then one of them was like "hahaha then you confirm cannot use cos you will forget to put the notes." hahhaahah omgzzzz.

anyway, i made more new friends! stephanie who is davin's friend. alastair from sji who is steph's friend. and eric who is alastair's friend from malaysia and vincent who are both alastair and eric's friend and whom happens to be steph's schoolmate in cheung cheng main. haahhahhaa. and who said gg overseas are for stupid ppl. alastair is a 6 pointer! and for now currently, my friends all got less than 20 for L1R5 for o levels! HAH, see! :D

ok anw, ystd was damn impromptu. i was supposed to go home and sleep after some introductory lecture thing but there was so much change of plans, and so much sudden occurence and mainly cos steph doesnt have her house keys so the 5 of us went out to "explore melbourne" as alastair suggests. hahahha.

so since i heard about yarra river through andrea, i suggested we go there since the ang moh whom we asked for direction said we could just walk straight. hahahha. then we dropped by harvey norman to get steph's lan cable and i saw a $69 printer+copier+scanner which im going to get on tuesday with steph cos i need to print my photos too and tuesday is the "print cheap photos day" cos its only 19c per piece. :D yay we're just hoping we'd be able to make in time :D and then we'd love to try krispy kremes! (as hoho highly suggest i do, and even better, da bao back to sg for) hahahhaha

anw we couldnt find our way to the river. but we reached a place where we could see the river from afar. hahhaha so we settled there. it was super windy, damn shiok hahaha :D and we talked about damn random stuff lah. omg hahahaha. conversation was all over the place.

then i had to rush back to lygon where that reception hoo ha happened then we went to alastair's house. acty supposed to go alastair's house to take soya bean to my house to drink cos his family was home but in the end they weren't so we settled there hahahha. then drea called and i was to meet davin at safeway :D

so we parted and davin and i got food for the night while in the meantime i bought some food. for myself ^^ davin was so nice to help me carry it back home before heading back to his house together cos he knew i wouldnt be able to carry it later from his place to mine. hahahhaa :P

hahahaha dinner was fun and funny as usual together with joseph, andrea and davin! hahahaha!!! laugh untill siao. omg joseph is damn bloody hilarious :D laugh untill stomachpain.

and yay last night joseph did the dishes! :D

and we went home tghtr since joseph needed to go jeff's place. hahhaha.

k i think this post is gonna be so boring for you guys cos its such a recap. haahhha. i wanted to post the picture of my first-made-meal-for-mysel- at-home but blogger doesnt allow me to so i think im moving to lj. but nurul m's saying sth abt it having complicated codes. SIGH HOW. and kan was pestering me to post our grp pics up. tsktsktsk. shd srsly consider moving to lj. blogger betrayed me :(

i stayed home all day today, feels good :D tmr's gonna be a busy day! good weather pls!

3 comments:

petite alien said...

OMG PLEASE BRING BACK KRISPY KREMES! and and ya. hahaahha

Anonymous said...

hey doreen, i've left my lj url here so when you move to lj rmb to friend me yah? haha. anyway, i dreamt of you 2 days back! i don't know why but i dreamt that i went to your house and we made lollipops. HAHAHAH WTH! it's like wrapping the sour power candy ard the top of the stick and then you used glad wrap to wrap it. and aft a while in the dream, i suddenly recalled that you went australia and i was like "eh? aren't you in australia?" then you were like "oh im on vacation now so i came back, happy valentine's day!" IT'S LIKE DAMN FUNNY CAN!! yah i know i have weird dreams. do keep in contact yah, even though im not all that close to you but i don't want to be forgotten.

Anonymous said...

Oh my god, TWIN!!! Come back soon ok, miss you loads!