Thursday, May 8, 2008

i'm really pressed for time now but i really got to say this.

oh man debbie called me last last night and we had an awesome talk even though it only lasted for an hour. it was so emotional, both of us pouring our guts out to each other. she crying whilst telling me her problems and me crying while listening to it cos it breaks my heart to hear her cry, and her crying whilst listening to me cry while i spill my problems to her. it feels soo soo good to finally be able to pour my heart out, feels so good to know that i've got her, what comes may. i miss having a best friend, i miss having someone that i can stick with the whole bloody day and quarrel, laugh and do stupid things together with. i miss her so much, it breaks my heart. its just so good to talk to her again, it's more than just a talk, it's like a healing process for my heart and mind. it's so good, i love her so much. i hope things could be better for the both of us, this year's gonna be really tough. sigh. but i'm just so happy that although this distance between us have made things harder, but i'm so happy and proud that our friendship grew so much stronger because of this. ah, it's times like that now that i wished i never came to australia. sighh.

i miss my mayflower days. those days i knew when could walk around the whole building and smile at people i barely even know but only my face whereas now its so cold here, there's too much people and everthing's just so "skimming at the surface". i miss those days when everyone knew everyone and how we'd smile and say hi and feel all happy. i miss having a whole class together, days when the whole class laughed together and everything's just so familiar.

MMMM! you know what i'm thinking.

i should hold a birthday party and invite the whole 4E! (or at least those that i have their msn contacts) because i miss 4E so much. so it could be like a get-together as well! then we could ask miss yeo as well!!! :D :D oh shit i need to go go to class now damnit bye!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YES YOU SHOULD INVITE ALL OF US TO YOUR HOUSE.