Friday, May 9, 2008

oh! did i mention (no i think i didnt) that bez and i webcammed last week! HAHHAHAHA ITS DAMN HILARIOUS I SWEAR. i never laughed so hard for so long. hahahha i swear even though we were merely webcamming (as in not video call, just able to see each other only) but it was still so damn freaking hilarious. hahahah! hahaha which makes me miss him writing random stuff on rando things and sleeping in class. hahahaha oh i miss sitting with zac and bez! ahahhahha. but anw, webcamming with bez was hilarious. us trying to show each other each other's room, me "giving" him my hairband, him spying on me, taking weird picture of me and all sorts of funny shit. omgggg. sorry bez! doubt i can go online this weekend :( stuff to do :( but i miss webcamming with you though! it was hilarious. :D :D

No comments: