Sunday, May 18, 2008

OH MY GOODNESS OH MY GOODNESS OH MY GOODNESS!!!! I'VE FINALLY FINISHED MY HOI ESSAY!!!!!! OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOODNESS!!! AND ITS 1295 WORDS :D which means im not over the word limit, cos the limit is 1200 words but my word count includes all my reference and citations so this means that..... I DO NOT NEED TO SQUEEZE MY BRAIN JUICE OUT TRYING TO REDUCE MY WORD COUNT!! WOOOOOOOHOOO!!! OMG OMG OMG :D omg at first when i first started reading all the research i was like "ohmygoodness.. how to write 1200 words on this shit, there's no information at all?!" but now that i've finished, im actually quite damn satisfied on what i've written! :D :D yaaaaay.

it's 5.03am now and im a really happy girl :D (i didnt use the whole day to do this whole essay lah, i started at like 1am? hahahha) omg i actually sat down for 4hours straight doing my essay! wow, how long has it been since i really sat down for 4hours straight without getting distracted to do schoolwork. wooooo im damn happy now :D I know the Lord has been with me throughout my whole 4hours, i know. :) cos as i was doing my essay, i felt happy and relaxed and not worried at all and ideas just kept pouring into me and everything just seemed so perfect and falling into place. i'm so happy. ^^ This must be God's way of "making it up to me" for all the tears I cried just now. His way of making his daughter really happy after a really saddening day. ^^ Like how a dad brings his daughter out for ice cream after she had a bad day. :D :D

hahahaha im just so happy now i cant sleep. idk why also, im not tired or anything at all. :D ouch, i just rmbrd that i got quite a handful of lit questions to do. oh well, nothing can ruin my mood now. i rly must thank all the worship songs that kept me sane (look bezner, i spelt it right this time) all the 4hours.

heehee means next week all i have to do is to do some minor editing on both my accounting and HOI essay after the teacher has read our drafts. (essay draft for accounting and two paragraphs for HOI) so yay, now i've got time to start catching up on all my tutorials that i've been lagging behind and maybe start understanding my monologue excerpt. :S i can't believe i acty chose something i dont understand. hahahha die.

haha now i just have to do up my bibliography for my HOI essay then I can put it aside in my brain and wait till friday after my tutor has read it. WOO, byebye HOI, you wont be on my mind for the next 5 days! :D

No comments: