Saturday, June 28, 2008

Hey guys! I’m currently at Melbourne’s airport waiting for my gate to open at 5.50am for my 6.10am flight. I’m now typing this on Microsoft word because I haven’t yet registered for the internet service because someone is using the pay station to register as well.

Oh you know, I only finished packing 10mins prior to the time I’m supposed to leave my house! Haha! How awesome. Ok, so here’s somethings that happened today.

So I met Adelene outside Supre and was to go Pancake Parlour. And you know whaaat!!!!! :D :D :D as we walked to our seats, our urbanlife people were all there with a lighted birthday cake! Soo sweet right! At first I thought Adelene just wanted to catch up before I fly or something then Jiaheng, Roy, Jason, Jason’s girlfriend and Emil were all there! Hahaha we were later joined by Marilyn and Sojin (: it’s so awesome! We took some pictures but it’s all in Roy’s camera so I’m waiting for him to send me :D Ahh so sweet of them! And the cake’s really yummy as well, the chocolate cake was soooo good, mmmm, heavenly. And the food at pancake parlour was good too!

oh oh and they put sparkle candles on the cake so it was rlly hard to blow lolol.

ohhh and jiaheng and adelene gave me a birthday present :D it was so nicely wrapped in such a pretty bag!! they gave me a book by lisa bevere which i cant wait to read and also a dress!! a really pretty black dress!! which is :D :D :D because i've been secretly hoping that someone could get me a dress for my birthday. teeheehee. :P so i was rly happy when i saw the dress! :D thanks guys! and adelene paid for my dinner :D

then after dinner adelene and jiaheng sent emil to the aiport for his flight back to hongkong and i went with jason and his gf since we were gg in the same direction :D oh then cos i was talkking on the phone and i just crossed the road without looking and suddenly jason grabbed me and pulled me back and it scared the nuts out of me and i screamed cos he RLY pulled.me.back and we both were like shocked and terrified. hahahha! ok this is the first time i cross the road and nearly got knocked but got saved. HAHHAHAHA.

then cos andrea and gang was still having dinner and we were watching movie tghtr so i walked around melbourne central alone shopping :D OMG SO GOOD! i bought two tops and a cardigan! SOOO LOVING IT :D so happy lah! so now i dont need to fret that i got nothing to wear liao. hahahha! i would have bought more if not for the fact that the shop was closing. pffts. but oh well, it helped my wallet :)

then i sat around somewhere waiting for laksa and gang and this guy sat beside me and we started to talk. hahaha he's so cool, he's half italian, half latino and half african! but i swear he doesnt look african at all cos yah, but the italian and latino part is soo true! his accent was so strong! hahaha! but we only got to talk for awhile because soon after laksa and gang came. oh well, exotic stranger. hahahhaa!

anw, "dont mess with the zohan" SUCKS. dont watch it pls. it was so bad that abi wynn and i came out of the cinema and started cinema-hopping. like we went into other cinemas to watch other shows but in the end didnt cos most shows were like ending or in the middle alr and we reckoned that we wldnt understand anw so we went back. i swear its damn bad ok, its so retarded to the point that parts which are supposed to be funny isnt funny anymore. and its just downright sick and retarded and just so brainless. the only thing about it is that it has some rly mega stars in it.

then there was another birthday surprise again! HAHAHHA! but i kind of expected this because after the show abi said "omg im so full that i cannot eat the cake later alr lah" and i heard it and i was like "oooh...." HAHAHHAHA. but it was rly sweet of them cos it was 12.20am by then alr and so this is the REAL thing. HAHAHAHHA! yummy chocolate mud cake!

oh oh then on the tram, abi and wynn alighted first right, so they went down the tram exclaiming "happy birthday doreen!" then there's this guy, a few stops later was his stop and as he alighted he turned to me and said "hey happy birthday!" and i was like wow! thanks! :D so sweet right, trust the aussies to do this only pls :)

oh then on the tram, this grp of girls came up and this girl was crying and asking around for tissue and none of her friends had so i gave her mine and she was like "im crying my eyes out now and a stranger gives me a packet of tissue. how sad am i" HAHAHAHA which was rly funny. then when the guy wished me happy birthday they were lke "ooh today's your birthday?! happy birthday! how old are you turning?" and when i said 17 they all cldnt believe it. hmpfs. -.-

OHHHHHHHHHH HERE COMES THE MAJOR THING.

i was waiting for the lift right... then then.... then when the lift door open, i saw the cute guy that i've seen once before and have always wanted to see him again! i cldnt believe my eyes when i saw him i was like omg!!!!! *heartmelt* plus he changed his hairstyle which makes him even so much hotterrrrrrr omgggg :D he is sooo hawwwt. then when i saw them i was quite confused like is the lift going in the right direction and all that cos usually the lift is empty cos its groun floor what. think they might have came from the lower ground after pool or something dk.

then i thk i looked quite lost when i walked in then his friend said hi to me and im likee "hi....." rly dubiously lol. and his other friend was like "dont worry, he's drunk" and im like oh.. ok haha. omgggggg he was rly damn cute! but i didnt get to look at him at all becuase i was standing in front of him and like omggg so sad lah! he's rly soo cute! then we coincidentally went to the same floor smmre! OMGGGGG. ok i thk im delirious hahaha. anw like omggggggg... SO HOT. SO HOT. his physique is damn hot and his face is damn cute like omgggggggggggggg. i wanna see him again :(

ok, end of story. no he didnt talk to me, didnt ask for my number, nothhhhhhhhhhhhhing. OH AND APPARENTLY IN THE LIFT, I ACCIDENTALLY CALLED ANDREA AND SHE HEARD ME LAUGHING (or maybe giggling) VERY HAPPILY AND SAYING BYE. HAHAHHAHA. (cos once i reached home i immediately called laksa and screeched over the phone hahahhaha. oh well, im rly deprived of cute guys here. what to do.) omgggggg so cute.

OMG OMG A GROUP OF CUTE ANGMOHS JUST CAME AND SAT DOWN LIKE 3 METRES AWAY FROM ME. i think they're either from some school or some sports group or something because they're wearing the same team jacket. ooooooh sexy. hahahaha.

anw yeah, i went home, rushed to pack my stuff, showered and yeah.

anw, this afternoon when i did my laundry, when i opened the washing machine to take my clothes, there was so much soap powder on my clothes lah! so gross. but its rly weird cos i use liquid detergent and now powder, so i reckon that the powder was from the previous user. pffts :( and i cant scrape off the powder from this particular shirt omg. and i have this phobia that when i go back to sg and wear those clothes, then if it rains, im gonna start foaming due to the soap thats still in the clothes. hahahhaa omg. foam man. lol.

oh and you know, at 3.30am i called for the cab, but till 3.45am the cab didnt come which is rly weird cos cabs here come in 5mins, or less. so i called them and they said that the cab driver claims that someone went to him and said that they didnt need him anymore. SO WTH RIGHT, i've been waiting like a fool, time ticking like a bomb omg. then there was this once this cab came and i thought was mine so i lugged my luggage out only to realise that someone took a cab home :X then i waited for so long that the security guard just asked me to get grab the next cab that comes, which i did. hahahhaa.

anw, they didnt upgrade me :( against their policy, sighhh.

hmm.. i rmbr i have something else to blog about but i cant rmbr...

OH. i realise that everyone's expecting me to make a mini speech at the party later! HAHAHAH OMG! gotta draft it on the plane later :P hahahha kidding, i'll just knock my spoon on the cup and say whatever's on my mind. lololol :P

okie, im off now, im rly tireddddddd. 33mins to go before departure. i hope i can sleep well on the plane.

No comments: