Friday, June 27, 2008

MMM I'VE PICKED OUT 2 SPA AND MASSAGE THAT I COULD GO WITH MY MUM! :D oh man i cant wait!

Spa Boutique @ Nassim Road :D this sounds damn cool. they have a full 90mins body massage. how shiok is that you tell me. 1.5 hours of massaaaaage :D

but then there's also havana spa which is 60mins javanese massage plus french facial. omgggg. i THINK javanese massage is damn shiok cos you always hear about how the indonesians massage damn well right. omg. but its 30mins lesser than the nassim road one, but but got french facial (even though idk wth is that) but facial sounds damn good.

my mom says she's gonna have more time with me this holiday so maybe we could go both? :D hahahha no i dont thk she will cos she'll say its so not worth it. bleah :X hahahha. hmmm.. i have a bad feeling that im unable to meet everyone i want this holiday because at first i only made out 1 day for my mom cos i thought she'd be busy, but now she says 3 so i rly dont know how. omg.

ok im gonna go see see my calander now.

i cant wait to cut my hair hahaha.

No comments: