Friday, June 27, 2008

lugggggggged myself out of bed today at 1030am to go shower and george called to wish me happy birthday! hahahha like "WOAHHH... SO NICE..." hahahah! but it was very sweet of him :) then attempted to pack my luggage but cant rly cos lots of clothes are in the laundry and i havent wash them yet so yeah, nothing to pack except some dirty winter clothes that cant be thrown into the washing machine so have to bring home for my maid to wash. =p and this time i decided that im not bringing ANY books home to study, not my lit text, nothing, not even my pencil case and calculator. hahhaha. :D yeah so only some clothes and all my chargers and toiletries. :D

then i met laksa and davin for lunch. so my bday prezzie fr davin santa this yr is lunch at big mama! hahahah thanks man! :D then we went to get some dvd to keep ourselves occupied later. then suddenly i had this whole urge to cut my hair like NOWWWW. and i got all excited about it then wynn called and i asked her like where i should cut and how i should cut it then she was like 'nonono wait untill you go back singapore! i know this hairdresser who cuts damn nice bob!' and she say untill wahhhh damn nice like that lah, so i gave up my plan to do something outrageous for my birthday. lol.

mmm.. so now i'm home doing my laundry then im meeting adelene for dinner at pancake parlour at 6.45pm then andrea and the gang at 9.30 for "dont mess with the zohan" hahaha! :D but im rly rly rly exhausted though, i couldnt stop yawning the whole day today. sleeping at 5am, then going shopping for one entire day, then sleeping at 3am is rly bad. but hopefully this would help me sleep rly well on the plane :)

omg and just now i called miss yeo cos she hasnt replied my email and i was so afraid that she doesnt check her mails so i finally called through and she was like "hello?" and i exclaimed "hey miss yeo! im doreen!" and she imeediately was like "oh oh doreen! i've replied your email last night, i'm currently having a meeting with the principal so i cant talk" OMG MEETING WITH THE PRINCIPAL AND I CALLED AND DISTURBED HER. and i smhow think that mrs lim is quite... anal. mmm yeah. poor thing, hope i didnt get her into trouble or something. and her email was so cute lah! she said smth like "i'll be there for your birtthday bash!" and she signed off with "yo" hahahha so cute! omg! :D

i thk i'd need 1000000 books to keep me accompany for my 4h wait at perth's airport cos apparently i heard that its rlly boring. ohh and i saw in this magazine that now hollywood stars like mary kate and eva and some other hot stars are so fat now! like fat fat like stretch marks fat. uh huh, fat is the new skinny man. i wanna get that magazine! maybe at the airport.. ahhaha! :D looks so interesting! been sooo long since i read a gossip magazine hahaha :P

oh yeah, i must rmbr to buy pencil lead back in sg. lol.

No comments: