Monday, June 30, 2008

OMG I JUST HAD A BLASTING CONVERSATION WITH BLING! :D so much more stuff we uncovered, so many more common grounds we share now, muahahahha! and such a juicy conversation! cant wait to meet bling and theresa in 8hours time! omg i'd better go sleep now!

Eh hey, I'm not the only one having the hots for guys in white crisp long sleeved shirts! Mmmm, we love. :D

So sad, I can't bring the camera to the beach tmr cos my parents need the camera. :( boohoo. we'll fully utilise bling's one! yay picnic @ beach + shopping + haircut (?)!!!!

crikeys, i have no idea if i shd go to salon esprit @ vivo tmr or le salon @ taka on tuesday with my mom. Omggg. Le Salon is definitely much more credible as evident from its reputation and clients they deal with. But I've read really positive comments from customers from salon esprit online as well! Damit. Maybe I'll give Le Salon a shot first. Cos I might want to dye my hair (i know, so not me right. tell me about it, even im shocked in the change in myself) and i have absolutely no idea if my mom would allow me to.

ok its 3am, waking up at 8.30am tmr. blog abt party soon! i hope i wont be late tmr omg! its rly inconvinient to go ard without a hp number.

So, just tell me, what isit that you want from me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my you want to dye your hair!! haha. i told myself i would never do it, but recently, i've been having thoughts of doing it. lolol. maybe i'll just highlight. and when are you in singapore until? plspls email me asap. xo

Anonymous said...

doreen! today was love : D
i shall send you pictures soon, promise!

XOXO