Friday, June 20, 2008

Omg I just randomly went to Zhenghui's blog and his recent entry woah, got me all happy and sad.

As quoted,

"I miss all my friends... all the times we have fun, all the times we fool around, pissing teacher's off.

i miss the days where the distance between us is not measure my distance, but by saturdays and sundays. - this really got me all.. woah..

i miss the days where we walk fool around in class, calling each other names and shouting at each other.
i miss the days where we bring food to class and start storing a full bunk of food underneath our table( oh wait..only i do that.. LOL)

i miss the days where we will share food in class. - it's more like HE will bring the food to class and all of us will go "zhenghui don't be so unhealthy, don't eat so much, it's for your own good." and use that as an excuse to gobble all his chips and biscuits and all the junk down. HAHAHHA.

i miss the days where we feel scared casue we are not suppose to bring handphones to school and there is a spot check that day. - HAHAHHA

i miss the days where our homework is completed via copying, or not handing anything up at all - TEEHEEHEE."

Oh man zhenghui. I remember somone told me a joke that zhenghui told me before. But despite the joke being exactly the same, it just isn't that funny anymore without zhenghui saying it. Lots of times, it's not about the joke, but the person saying it. Lots of times, its not about what you're doing, but who you're doing it with. Sigh.

OH! and then he posted a picture of he and i tghtr that i totally forgot we took before. HAHAHHA. i was so shocked when i saw it there. hahaha i absolutely forgot what he came my house for alr. maybe its to teach me history :D mmm yeah, all because of him my ss hist got A :D lots and lots to thank him for! but then again, i have a feeling that it wasnt for history that he came my house for. omgggg why did he come over that daaay. why cant i rmbr shit. i rmbr taking that picture with his hp........... HMMMMMMMM....... damnit. maybe it was in sec 3 when the treasurer and the vice-chair had to work tgthr for smth. omg what IS IT. its killing me.

omg doreen, get off the comp.

NVM, EIGHT MORE DAYS TO 4E PARTAAAYE :D

1 comment:

petite alien said...

woman did you go omg omg hello nurul m yesterday? hahaha i wasn't on the com, someone else was using it. hahahah.