Thursday, June 19, 2008

Exams are a funny thing. The 2 weeks before exams seem to approach damn quickly, like time seem to pass damn fast, but when it's only a week left, time seems to start crawling. Like "WHY THE HELL ISNT IT HERE YET?!"

Ok, maybe I'm just anxious to go back home. :D

Well, I've made my choice and I don't know how it would affect my future. But at least I'm feeling so much less confused and lost now. For anything, you know you could always count on your family. :) I thank you Lord for blessing me with such a family that never fails to support me, pick me up when I fall and show me a direction when I'm lost. Thank you.

Aye, I can't wait for the party! I miss 4E soooo sooo much. Always at the oddest times would small little excerpts of our 4E happenings pop into my mind. Be it firdaus always disturbing isabelle during recess, huimin being pulled my firdaus on the chair, zhenghui and his sick jokes, and how hoho and bao would quarrel and ask me to be the judge and put me in such an awkward position and the joke between bao hoho zac bez and i about the invisible microwave, fridge and what-have-you. hahahahhaha. omg i miss i miss! i would do anything to see us all in our respective seats back in our 4E classroom. 4E classroom as in 4E classroom and not the 4B classroom. Man oh man. ohhhh and sec 3 days with bling and theresa "across the river" hahahhaa. and all the crazy laughing with debbie. and how we quarrel and have cold wars over the smallest things untill somone initiates an apology. HAHAHAHHAHA. So many more people I wanna meet up with. And also a few people that I know won't be expecting me to call them when I'm back, but I really miss you, you, you and you. :(

I can't wait to go home! 9 more days! no wait, in fact 8 more days in 30mins time! :D woohoo. I was supposed to be studying last night but debbie called me at 2.30am due to some crisis and after solving it, we ended up chatting for 2 hours. till 4.30am! tsktsk, if i fail my accounting, it's your fault. hahahah but it was soooo good to laugh like that, i was laughing so loudly and madly that i was so paranoid about waking my housemate up. HAHAHHA. :D

her: what do you want for your birthday present
me: *thinks for a long time* I KNOW! YOU COULD SPONSOR ME ON A BINGING TRIP!
her: NO WAY MAN. THAT'D BE ONE MONTH'S WORTH OF MY SALARY!
me: hahahahhahahha that's true. getting me a present would definitely be much pocket friendly than that.

and of course she never fails to mention once again about me quitting everything here and go back to sg and do poly with her. hahahha and then both of us would go into emo mode each time we think about how many more yeaaaaaaaaaaaaars i have here. hahaha but still, phone calls from her made me laugh like mad, angry like crap, and speechless like nothing. hee i cant wait for our sleepover! i'll let you squash me for as many times as you like :D

HAHAHHA. oooh and we have this plan that after the 4E party after everyone leaves, she and i are going to go newton circus to eaaaaaaaat :D mmm... hokkien mee, laksa, oyster omelette, carrot cake, bbq stingray, wah shiok. i miss sg food like craaazy. then after that we could walk back to my house so that we could feel less guilty. HAHAHHAHA. newton circus is not THAT far, i think. hahahhaha. ooooooh i can see us two in front of a table full of good ol hawker food! and yay i can't wait for our sleepover! :D (except that i've made it clear that i do not want to be on the same bed as her because her sleeping habits are ATROCIOUS. HAHAHAHHAHA) i'd rather sleep on the floor. :P yay! party + newton circus + sleepover! omg omg 8 more days :D

EXCEPT, my flight from melbourne to sydney (or isit perth) is at SIX am. which means i have to reach the airport at 4am. which means i wouldnt be sleeping at all lah. then after that i have to wait for 4 hours at the aiport to catch my transit flight home. which means it's gonna be damn tiring. i've gotta drink like 1000000 cups of coffee or take 48 sleeping pills so that i can sleep on the plane so that i have energy for the party + newton circus + sleepover. hahahhahahha yaaay :D oh oh but i wanna go church with samuel on sunday. hmm that reminds me that i havent asked him yet, must give him a call soon. hahaha cos i heard cityharvest is rly good. like even my malaysian friends said that cityharvest is a rly good church! so i rly hope i could wake up in time for church service. :D that is, if samuel is even gg to church. hahahaha.

ANWW IM RLY EXCITED ABT GG HOME. except that i think the weather would kill me because it's winter here and it's quite shiok except that sometimes it gets quite erratic. i think i'll wear fbts every single day. hahahha i miss wearing them because i think it has been months since i wore them. hahahhaha. ooooh omg omg singapore singapore singapore.

I srsly should start sutdying for accounting, like now. it's 11.42pm and i havent done any studying today yet. okok, don't slack off doreen!

i can't wait to go for a body massage when I'm back. I can feel all my shoulder muscles tensing up from all the late nights. Sometimes I wish I weren't a "night person". Sleeping at 4am continuously for days is quite.. :X it's like studying for prelims all over again. tssssk. so stress.

Woah man, I miss blogging. Hahahha its like the equivalent to "i miss talking to myself" hahahhaa.

It's amazing how I can still memorise your hp number despite the fact that i havent called you in 2 years. I really miss you, it surprises me too. Would you want to meet me when I'm back? So many time I've wanted to call you but I hold back. No matter what, I hope I have the courage to call you when I'm back in Sg. I miss you.

OH I WANNA GO SHOPPING! GREAT SINGAPORE SALE OMGGG. HEELLOO EELING AND THERESA! DO YOU HEAR MY DESPERATE CRIES? :D yes shopping! and bling if you're serious about the beach, I WANT THAT TOO! i miss cycling. hahahahha :D

and i wanna cut my hair when i'm back. i'm so sian of my hairstyle now. i wanna cut something new. SUGGESTIONS ANYONE? (not that there's much i can do to it cos the length is still quite short to do something rly huge to it) maybe i'll cut the back rly short. like rly rly short. hahhahaha. if only i had the guts. i have this urge to cut rly short hair. but i think my ears will freeze here if i do that. hahahah.

i miss my mom's food. i miss spicy food! omg. i miss steamboat. omgomg shit im hungry. omgggggg i wanna go homeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. and stay there for good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG WOMANNNNNNN. i know! cut bald! there's a big change! hahahaha. or put hair extensions that reach up till your butt! (: