Monday, July 14, 2008

Hmmm, got back lit paper today, not very impressed with my marks although its ok but i'm ok about it since I kind of expected to get this kind of mark. Lets just say it wasnt exactly one of the few essays I'm proud to hand in. Lol, lucky my term 1 essay pulled my overall marks up :D PHEW, THANK GOODNESS.

After school today I went to Borders to read March. For me, it was quite an enjoyable experience reading it, it wasn't as boring as most claim it to be. I read till about page 80 oddish untill it kind of got zzz due to excessive description of the Civil War and what's not. But most part of it was rather interesting, I think this is highly due to the fact that my tutor has more or less gone through very very very briefly what's the book about and also gave us a kickstart on the first chapter so its not all too bad, fortunately.


The comments my tutor gave me for my lit was WOAHHH cos I never thought she really liked me. HAHAHHAHA.

Tomorrow am not getting back any papers cos I'm having two lectures. Ooh better remember to email Cheng. zZz, scary shit.


WOAH BEZNER JUST TOLD ME SMTH FREAKY ABOUT OUR PICTURES! If you look closely at most of our pictures taken during that friday starbucks session, you'd see diamonds everywhere! AND ITS SO TRUE! I havent noticed it even though I've been looking at them for multiple times already. Omg it's like in soo many pictures, and bezner tells me that..

doreeeeeeeeeeeeeen says:
what are diamonds anw?
AfroToast - Currently at Block D, Room 410, NYP says:
paranormal
AfroToast - Currently at Block D, Room 410, NYP says:
its a common sight
AfroToast - Currently at Block D, Room 410, NYP says:
supposedly spirits

OOOH FREAKAYEEE. Therefore, he's gonna try out using his camera this friday.
Hmm.. but I just developed like 70 pictures from my camera so that I could blu tac it all around my room ^^ I guess that's the only thing I can do to pull me through these 17 weeks. Boohooxz.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL. the way you say like each photo is filled with diamonds. but only a few what! LOL. make me excited for nothing. hahaas.