Tuesday, July 15, 2008

You know how you only cut your hand when you're really actually slicing something right? But you know how i cut MY finger?

you know i was trying to slam the garlic with the knife (in order to peel the skin off) right, so one hand use to hold the knife handle the other is just smashing the blade against the garlic. AND YKNW WHAT, i smash smash smash, then i missed and i slam my hand into the blade instead of on top of it. At first I thought i cut myself but i couldnt see any wound so i thought nothing happened, then as i continued smashing, suddenly damn pain lah, then i saw my hand bleeding. omg lah, now touch water or open my hand a little bit also damn pain lah. gee.

I never knew I could ever cut my hand this way lol. Now there's a plaster there thats so painful to peel off cos its sooo sticky aiyo eh.

ooh i bought my listerine today. i know someone told me that listerine is not good for gums but omg, i thk my teeth very dirty alr lah hahahha. :P and only when i read the instructions did i realise that after i gurgle with it, i cant eat, drink or rinse 30mins after it. ZZZ. then tmr morning how! no need eat breakfast mehh. tsktsk.

i think imma gonna go gym tmr.

No comments: