Saturday, July 19, 2008

I feel like dying. Been too long since I stayed out till 3am and slept at 5am. I feel like dying.

In brief, we proceeded in surprising Abi for her 17th birthday. Laughed like crazy for one whole night last night. hahhaha we were all telling our super lame jokes and everyone just cracked up (esp the racist one huh :P) oh oh oh we were crossing the road right, then suddenly joseph just jaywalked across the road when a car was approaching and i just stood there and screamed (like literally SSCREAMED, SCREECHED) "CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!" omg even i scared myself out. and everyone was laughing shitless and was also quite shocked by me lol. and joseph was like "you know actually i was going to just walk across the road, but when you started screaming CAAARRR i RAN?!" hahahhaaha oops. cos i was talking to someone then when i turned my head i only saw the car coming towards him mah, so it kinds of freaked me out. hahaha! anyway, yesterday was super funny and everyone just laughed like mad. (took away all the results stress for a night :D) Watched Dark Knight at 11.45pm. Seriously speaking, the movie would have gotten a much higher rating from me if it wasnt at such an ungodly hour. Cos by 10.30 when we were at Davin's place eating the cake and watching School of Rock I was already dying. Doesnt help that I woke up at 7am. Which explains my blimey head thats causing me woe now. But t was worth it since Abi was soo happy and high after the movie cos it was by her favourite and "lover" Heath Ledger and she keep telling me "i watch him act I want to cry" lolol, all for you babe!

ANYCOWS, heyy abigail wong ya shi, happy merry awesome crazy wacky 17th birthday! Hope you're laughing your eyebrows out with wynn and laksa now. Wish I could be there :( now its rly Fridays with Abi since I've transferred my math class. Hahaha! Don't fret over your results cos they're sama sama as mine, so we'll just "closet mug" this term lah! HAHHAHA :D Get well soon, not used to this "quiet" you hahaha! Sorry if I was damn dao to you for the past 2 days, it is HARD keeping this surprise from you ok. everytime i talk to you about "it", it just makes me wanna laugh lol so the best solution was not to talk to you. :P HAPPY AWESOME BIRTHDAY BABE!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANKS DARLING :) are you feeling better? everyone went in the end! so sad you couldn't make it. We ate SUPERB greek food. see la! everytime we eat super good food, like the korean one, you couldn't join us :(
nevermind! bring you there next time!

Anonymous said...

hello woman! you look like you're up to quite a bit, since you dont update anymore! well do drop me an email whenever you can alright. :)