Thursday, August 7, 2008

Hahaha today was a good day. Had lunch with joseph only today cos suddenly the rest went to dining hall. Hahaha I just realised that it's the first time I ever had a meal alone with joseph alone. Hahaha! But it was damn fun eating with him cos he kept telling me the horrors of hospitals in malaysia. Omg srsly, dont ever go a government hospital there omg. It's damn scary k.

OH LIT LECTURE WAS DAMN FUNNY! Hahahha, I slept in lecture but I wasnt like fully asleep cos I was keeping a ear out for the lecturer in case he suddenly ask me to wake up or ask me answer question or something. Then suddenly I hear Grace telling Arlana about this 成语 “望梅止渴” and she explained to Arlana that its something like looking at the peach makes you not thirsty. Then I heard, so I woke up and said "What peach lah, is sour plum hello." HAHAHHA OMG THEN THEY STARTED LAUGHING LIKE CRAP. Grace said "omg i cant believe you woke up just to tell me that!" then she was like "oh yah, peach is 桃 right!" hahahha omg then arlana was like "oh yah, sour plum is 酸梅 right!" then im like "yah of course, thats why its 望梅 right!" hahahha omg damn funny.

then i commented that its so weird to see the two of them discussing chinese cos they're so english, esp grace, doesnt even look like she studies chinese kind of thing. Hahaha then Grace started telling us about her chinese lessons back when she was in Cedar. AHHAHHA OMG FREAKING HILARIOUS! ARLANA GRACE AND I LAUGH UNTILL WE 3 ALL CRYING! OMG I SWEAR SHE HAS GOT THE FUNNIEST CRAZIEST WACKIEST CLIQUE IN SCHOOL EVER.

what VP open the cupboard all their books drop on the VP lah.
then what jaywalk across this huge busy road then one of their shoes came off and was stranded in the middle of the road lah.
then what in CJC open house they all never tend their booths, then all run away to play poker and play frisbee then the sec 4s were like "wah CJ so happening, I also want to come!"

hahhaha alot of stuff damn funny lah! we 3 laugh untill we cry non stop.

THEN SUDDENLY THE LECTURER CALLED GRACE'S NAME AND ASK HER TO ANSWER QUESTION! HAHAHHAHA! then i didnt hear him, so i was like "huh? how come arlana and grace suddenly stop laughing and look straight?" then i realise that the whole lecture all turn behind to look at grace hahahhaha omg. then the lecturer repeated his question again then this girl who sat behind grace whispered the answer and grace merely repeated it. HAHAHAHHA OMG DAMN FUNNY OK. hahahha this is by far the best and fastest lit lecture everrr! :D

uhh then i had drama meeting, then we settled the plot in like 15mins hahaha world record timing hahaha.

Then met laksa for dinner in the city! OMG THE RED BEAN PANCAKE DAMN SHIOK! OMGGGGG I EAT ALR SO HAPPY OK! :D I'm defo going back for moooore! wwoohoo! then after that went to joseph's house and then laksa, davin, joseph and i went to fredo! wooohoo imma happy glutton cos i had my durian + green tea ice cream which is shiokness cos its so real! LIKE EATING REAL DURIAN LIKE THAT! not like that gelatissimo ice cream, eat alr make me shit 3 times smmre not nice. tsk! fredo makes me happy. hahaha but i eat untill my tongue damn numb! HAHAHAH :D then on the way home joseph and i were freezing. hahaha!

OHH THEN SOMETHING FREAKY HAPPENED!

Cos I had to part ways with them right, then i passed by this restaurant and this waiter was clearing the table and our eyes met so we both smiled a really happy smile to each other (most prolly cos he's getting off work and im happy from my ice cream) and he mouthed something like "how you doing mate!" which is this aussie thing to say. So I felt all warm and fuzzy and happy cos he was so friendly and nice and stuff. Then there was this guy waking in my opposite direction and he was smiling at me, so i just smiled back really happily lah, since I was in such a good mood.

THEN THEN THEN!!

Then as he approached me he suddenly say all those kind of stuff and make all those kind of noises and even touched me! OMGGG I WAS DAMN FREAKED OUT. And the things he said really super spooked me out ok. OMG. Then I quickly called Andrea cos I was damn scared lah. OMG. :( So freaked out. Thanks andrea for pei-ing me home on the phone! :D

Ooooh i hope tricia can meet for lunch tmr instead of sunday so i can go have thai buffet with laksa and davin and joseph on sunday! :D

AND I FINALLY FINISHED MY HOI PRIMARY SOURCES! HAHAHHAHA SO HAPPY K :D

HAHAHHA EAP TMR! yayyy i so happy i finished my presentation alr cos it means tmr i no need to present anymore! JUST GO SCHOOL AND SIT THERE AND LISTEN TO PEOPLE PRESENT! WOOHOO SHIOKNESS :D

Maybe I shouldn't dabble into your affairs.
Maybe I shouldn't even try to know you better.
Maybe this is good enough.

No comments: