Wednesday, August 6, 2008

OMG EAP PRESENTATION IS OVERRRRRR! :D

hahhaha arlana and i were so happy! hahahhaha omgg!!! and elroy told me that i mispronounced alot of words. OMGGG i must have sounded so funny. i was so nervous that i didnt even realise till once i landed my butt on my seat he started bombarded me with my atrocious pronounciation. OMGGG. apparently i've got the longest presentation cos i went over the 8mins mark. omg. and elroy was like "its so long for a short nap. it was good" tsk.

hahhaha and math lesson was so fun. Cos just nice I had math with arlana and elroy after EAP so we were chatting while walking there and we started talking about cooking and marketing and stuff. And we found out that elroy is so domesticated! HAHAHHA! And it also so happens that he always buy and cook the same thing as arlana! hahahaha! so funny lah, both arlana and i were so zomgg shocked. hahaha! and elroy is so smart + hardworking, he does his tutorial unlike arlana and i, oops. And he teaches arlana and i math, oops. :P

Supposed to go library to research on my HOI after math class today, but I was too lazy + hungry so i went home instead. Then later I found out from my housemate that the libary had a blackout plus the fotocopy machine wasnt working. HAHAHAH LUCKY I DIDNT GO! stayed at home and watch two and a half man instead, my fav show on earth! HAHAHAHHA :D ok shit, i think my hoi progress is lacking damn behind. die lah hahaha.

Ohh i wonder what dearest goh eeling is doing now. Haha random.

Oh and elroy was being so irritating in class today, he kept saying "lah" like damn purposely. Hahaha then we taught this guy from china (whom we found out who smokes today!) how to say "wahlau" cos he asked us what it means. hahahah! it was damn funny lah hahahah! summore he always say it at the right time and stuff so its rly funny since he's not singaporean!

Oh and today's weather was so hot. As in, hot for winter. Like the sun was glaring and i even drank ice chocolate without even trembling. Tsk. Hot stuff.

Omg "so you think you can dance" is hot stuff, takes my breath away.

And I think I'm developing a soft spot for you.

No comments: