Friday, August 29, 2008

I slept at 6am last night. 10-12 finding suitable songs for my drama, 12-3am chatting online, 3am-6am do accounting essay draft. 5.30am then i email the draft to my tutor lololol. And I woke up at 8.15am. wahahha so proud of myself, so long never wake up earlier than my housemate liao hahaha! But the whole day feel damn dead lah, damn sleepy. Now it's 4.15pm and im gonnaa go catch a nap. I feel like my brain is bursting out of place alr. Zomgg.

I'm gonna try steam egg with mushroom for dinner tonight! :D

So I'm gonna go sleep now, then cook and eat then try starting on my math tutorial. But I don't really believe myself cos there's two and a half man at 7pm and Shrek at 7.30pm and What Women Want at 9.30pm. Ok maybe I'll skip Shrek since I watch it like 5times alr. But then again, i just uploaded my "fated to love you ep 24" hahaha! i think its the last episode alr! :(

I feel that Spring is here already! Cos usually in winter when the wind blows its very chilly and cold and it's like "omggg stop blowing pleaseeee" but today i only wore stockings, dress and a three quarter sleeve thin cardigan and felt so comfortable. :D (except that my heels were killing me) the weather's so good albeit the sun being a tad to striking but ooooh, i love the weather now! :D the wind's so nice, not too cold not too warm and don need to wear untill like ba zhang also. :D

Yay spring!

2 comments:

petite alien said...

i miss hearing from you :) :(

Huiwen said...

hey woman! thanks :) take care and hope you're having loads of fun over there in Aussie, okay! Misses, xoxo :)