Friday, August 29, 2008

Don't you feel like this term is flying pass you? Is it just me feeling this way? But it feels as if like I just came back from Singapore only, feels as if the first week of school isn't thaat far away, but look, it's week 7/8 now. In 2 weeks time I'm having my exams. Yet another premonition of ill foreboding. Time seem to fly this term, yet it was so agonizingly slow last term. There seem to be so much to do so little time this term and everything seem to be so rushed, it's scary. Time flies without you knowing, people change without you knowing, winter goes and spring comes without you knowing, relationships change without you knowing, you fall in love without you knowing..

Isn't it scary? I don't deny the multiple times that the thought of "if you let me do this one more time.." but it's impossible and I'm trying to make the best out of now. So much uncertainty in front of me next year, new schooling enviroment, new friends, new learning methods, it's quite scary. Next year, university, woah. Doesn't time fly. I'll be going to university next year, I'll be a freshman, I'll be rushing assignments, I'll be stressing out for exams, I'll be thinking what to major in for my degree, I'll be stressing about future job prospects, I'll be a.. university student. So fast, too fast. Slow down time, slow down. Slow down for me to catch my breath, slow down for me to savour what's left, slow down for things to start falling into place.

I was talking to a friend earlier on, and realised how much he has changed and it surprises me cos the change is so drastic that I think he has always been like this but just that I never knew. It shocks me, both in a good and bad way.

I wonder if I'll survive not going back this September.
Well, I must and I will.

What if.. You and I, became Us.

No comments: