Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I WENT TO WATCH PINEAPPLE EXPRESS TODAY HAHAHA! IT WAS DAMN IMPROMPTU! :D But first, lemme tell you how awesome urbanlife was ystd!

So Sunday night right, I had this gut feeling in me that something is gonna happen in urbanlife, like this whole excitement in me. And it got me really expectant about it. So on Sunday night before I slept I kept praying about it, like pray that He'll speak to me through whoever's leading worship and I prayed really hard. I told God that it has been too long that I last heard from Him in urbanlife and like I literally told God "GOD ITS ABOUT TIME ITS MY TURN AGAIN!!!" So yeah hahaha :P i know, not the most polite way, but yeah, I was quite desperate for a word already.

And you know what, I set my alarm clock at 10am cos I got class at 1.45pm and I wanted to wake up to shower and do my tut work right, then you know what!!! I snooze my alarm untill the next time I woke up it was 2pm already lah ok!!! TWO BLIMEY PM! My eyes nearly popped out when I saw my alarm clock man! Srsly lah, cannot sleep with the blinds down next time! Feel like the sun's not out yet! OMG. Smmre you know what, monday was the first day my lit tutor came back cos the first 5 weeks I had another tutor cos dono where she go also lah. OMG SHIT LAH! First day she come back, i miss class! OMGG.

SO ANW, thats not my point.

So I woke up after lazing around abit more, watch my fated to love you (WOOHOO DAMN NICE! GOING TO DA JIE JU SOON ALR HAHAHAHHA!) then went to shower. And in the shower all the way I was like "please God.. please please please.. Speak to me in urbanlife today please please please!!" And just prayed about it.

So I left house, and went to get crepes (CHEESE HAM AND MUSHROOM DAMN SHIOK!!!) and walked to jiaheng's place. Then worship started and we sang and as I worshipped I kept telling God please please please, speak to me please.

AND JUST AS I TOLD GOD THAT...

Marilyn (who was leading worship then) suddenly called my name!! And when she said "Doreen" I SWEAR MY EYES NEARLY POPPED OUT AND MY MOUTH WAS LIKE AGAPE!

Cos truth be told, a part of me was actually quite prepared that I wont be hearing anything cos for the past few urbanlife I've also been praying for a word and I never got it. So I should just be honest and tell you, a part of me was ready to be let down, a part of me was ready to take the disappointment and just make do.

So I was like really shocked when Marilyn called my name! ESP just when I was almost like begging God already!

And so she went, "Doreen, don't ever feel like you're forgotten. God has such amazing plans for you, it just all needs time to unfold. So hang on Doreen, hang on." And I was like omgomgomgomg. Then afterwhich I had a vision of God and I at the alter getting married. And I could hear him say "Doreen, not only am I your friend, your saviour, your Lord, but I'll also be your lover." And it just made me feel so loved cos Sunday was a really sad day for me, it brought back much hurting memories and the loss of someone who really meant a huge deal to me. And I just felt God saying that He'll mend this hole of emptiness, He'll replace that lost love with His love and His grace and He'll be the lover who will never forsake me, abandon me or leave me. And I really believe that when the right time comes, not only would He send a better one, but the best one instead. :)

And so after worship and sharing we had FOOD right, so Marilyn and I started talking. And she actually told me that my name has been in her head the whole of last night and God has actually woken her up 3 times in the middle of the night to talk to her but she was too tired to listen and just fell back asleep. Hahahha! My dear Marilyn.. TSKTSK.

Everything just makes me feel so loved cos God only chose to speak to me yesterday night. I know as selfish as this may sound but I'm serious, I'm being honest here. It made me feel special. Cos usually in urbanlife at least 2 people would recieve a word but last night it was only me. Me who was so deprived, me who was so desperate, me who was beggin so hard for a word. I really truly believe that He often makes me wait, so that He can give me only the best. The Best, not second best. It just makes me feel so special and loved.

I realise that these two weeks I've really been feeling him like a companion, a silent companion just doing his things while I do mine, and just being around me. And everything in my life just seem to fall into place. And more often than not, usually when one thing fails, it only fails to make another thing better if you get what I mean. I'm slowly realising that he really has a reason for EVERYTHING. Like on Sunday, if Lydia wasn't talking to other people, if I hadn't lingered around her trying to capture her attention (and being disappointed meanwhile that I can't get to talk to her about my dream) then I wouldnt have gone back inside to sit down and so I wouldnt have spoken to Katherine and I wouldnt have seen her purple tee! Yeah thats just how awesome it is. Like everything's just falling into place. Like I'm slowly finding a meaning to everything, thats good. :)

Then at 12.30am I was quite troubled about the dream thing, about my friend and the whole dream and I was actually prepared to talk to A about it. But I really didnt know what to say or how to start, so I gave Adelene a call. And gosh, did she really gave me some really good advice and guidance! I really thank God for such an amazing leader. :)

SO ON TO PINEAPPLE EXPRESS!

HAHAHAHA YOU KNOW HOW I ENDED UP WATCHING. Cos as Abi and I were making our way back together to lecture from lunch, she suddenly said "Oh Do! You want to watch "Taken" right!" Then she started mimicking me and how excited I was when I saw the trailer at Dark Knight that time hahaha omg! I cant believe she actually rmbrd everything I said kay, its so scary! HAHAHA! Then Wynn said "no you all must watch pineapple express, its damn funny!" So I asked Abi "eh why not we watch pineapple express at 6 then watch taken at 9 or smth lah!" HAHAHHA BY THEN I WAS LIKE SUPER HIGH ALR. then abi was like "you crazy ah!" ahahhaha so in the end we decided that tonight abi and i would watch pineapple express and friday night all 9 of us would watch taken! :D It was damn impromptu and it got me damnnn high, i can't rmbr when was the last time I was this high already lah! hahaha!

hahahah i was so psyched about the show that when andrea asked me what soup I had for lunch today I said "cream of pineapple" and abi who was in the toilet started roaring in laughter and so did i cos i actually meant to say "cream of pumpkin" HAHAHHAHAHHAHA. OH OH OH, and abi attempted to slid a condom over my fingers but failed HAHAHHAHA.

Cos I came up to Andrea's house late right, so once I went in Abi was like "Do come come put your hand here, I give you something" So I was like huh? what? then i look into what she was holding and I saw the bloody condom and im like WTH?! WHY DO YOU HAVE A CONDOM! Apparently it was from zhenghui who gave Andrea as a stupid birthday present wthhh. And Abi wanted to trick me cos she thought I would start screaming once she manage to cloth my fingers in it. hahahha too bad, cos after I backed away from it the condom fell on the floor and she had to pick it up to throw and she said that her hands was all slimy from holding the condom for so long while waiting for me HAHAHHAHAHHA.

I think condoms are the most disgusting looking thing on earth, Idk why but I just can't stand the sight of them, it just makes me feel so disgusted. :X

Ok yeah, so in the end Abi, Lynette and I went for pineapple-y tghtr! :D Wah eat untill I want to explode lah! And we saw this damn huge dog, like huge x99999 and it was sooo cute! Its a siberian husky OMG SO CUTE! And the 3 of us went to pat it. Omgggg it was like the star of the road cos everyone who walked past started taking pictures of it and patting it. And the owner was like 'Arent you happy now max?" HAHAHAHHA SO CUTE!

Hahaha my hosuemate said I'm damn paranoid over my money. Hahhaha which I thnk is true. I'm damn paranoid that I would be overspending so much now that by the end of the year I need to eat bread everyday. But srsly lah, this month omg. I'm going to vic mkt this weekend to buy mince meat to last me till the end of the month cos 1Kg $5 only MUAHAHHAHA. So versatile and cheap. And I'm gonna buy lots of fruits, have to cut down expenditure alr omgg. Cos tmr night gonna go have steak for dinner with laksa, davin and joseph which i estimate i'll spend like $35. Then friday going out for movie + dinner which I estimate another.. $30? $40? Yah srsly man, cut down! Just that, my housemate cant go vic mkt with me cos she got support lecture unfortunately and i dono whether arlana want to go this sat, and audrey says she wanna stay home and rest this weekend, so i'll try my luck tmr at eap and ask arlana and elroy - the frequent frequenter of vic mkt whether they wanna go this weekend or not. hahahah project save $$!

Ok, I'mma off to bed now. 9am class tmr. zZz. YAY, STEAK FOR DINNER! Ok, no lunch tmr Doreen. NO LUNCH.

No comments: