Sunday, August 10, 2008

It's 4.23am and I'm supposed to be sleeping but I'm doing this:


Fifteen years ago I...
was 2 which is the age whereby you're all fats and nobody said a thing.


Ten years ago I...
was 7 and was wondering if my kindergarden class was "purple pens" or "purple pants". Till now, I still don't know.

Five years ago I...
was 12 and was struggling to deal with having no friends in my life and eating recess in the toilet and crying at math tuition cos I hate my math tutor.

Two years ago I...
was 15 and till date, its still the best year of my life - 2006.

One year ago I...
was 16 and was mugging very hard for prelims to get into Trinity and slacken down for O levels. But am so glad that I've got awesome studymates to get me through my subjects like Zhenghui who teaches me history, bling and belle who slog their guts out for Add Math with me and Debbie who talks crap with me in chinese class.


Yesterday I...
rejected wynn's invitation to go fed square to watch the live telecast of NDP and stayed home attempting to read HOI.


Today I...
rejected marilyn's request to go her place to chill out with katherine but STILL stayed home attempting to read HOI and once again, FAILED, if not I wouldnt be doing this at all.

Tomorrow I...
I'm meeting Tricia for lunch and going for church and am not staying for second service to come home and do lit paragraphs. :(


Next week I...
HOPE I FINALLY FINISH READING BLOODY HOI AND HOPEFULLY STARTED ON MY ESSAY BY THE WEEKEND?!


Next year I...
hope to be in melbourne uni.

Got it from grace's blog, quite fun lah hahaha.

Ok bedtime.

No comments: