Saturday, August 16, 2008

I AM FREAKING FRUSTRATED OVER MY HOI ESSAY. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO WRITE AND MY NOTES ARE ALL OVER THE PLACE SO MUCH SO THAT I DO NOT KNOW WHERE TO FIND MY QUOTES FROM. THIS IS DRIVING ME FREAKING NUTS. WHATEVER IT TAKES, I MUST FINISH THIS FREAKING NERVE-WRECKING ESSAY EVEN IF IT TAKES ME ONE SLEEPLESS NIGHT AND TEN CUPS OF COFFEE. I WANNA GET THIS OVER AND DONE WITH.

hahhaha ok my housemate just came in and gave me some quirky encouragements. hahahah! cos like 30mins ago she came in and i was like "omggg so many hours alr i only write like 100+ words!!" then later when she came back she said "wah not bad ah! it took you so many hours to write that little, but now only a few mins only you wrote so much." which is abit -.- but still had a calming effect over me. hahahaha! yah im srsly damn frustrated abt my HOI. and she told me just now "to be honest, i think its quite ambitious to finish your essay by tonight" cos its like MISSION IMPOSSIBLE. omg but i rly want to finish by tonight lahhhhhhhhh. I don't wanna suffer for like consecutive days lo. wlau.

SCREW HOIIIIIIII. $@&*

No comments: