Tuesday, August 5, 2008

OH MAN TODAY'S URBS WAS SOOO GOOD! :D

Cos in the end all X, Y, Z didn't go and I was really like quite sad and felt quite beaten about it. And I was even like more dismayed when Adelene didn't have a word for me even though I really hoped I could have for some sort of refreshment, so I was abit like :(

yeah there was this thought that came into my head and it was God telling me "don't worry, this is not the end." after worship ended. so i was like ok.. then during sharing, jiaheng talked about evolution and human and God and stuff. But like he didnt mean to talk about evolution, so he was like "ok i dont know why i sidetracked till evolution also" then adelene talked about how we God made us different from animals, and that we are different from monkey whom is what is believed we are evolutionised from, and she spoke about the differences.

And it really hit me, and I knew the answer's to jiaheng's doubt of why he sidetracked, it was to answer MY unsaid question. Cos on friday, my HOI tutorial was on evolution of human. And I started to doubt, started to question because I started believing in the evolution of us from monkeys, the diagram of us transforming into a human seemed so credible, every logic I could think of seem to fall into place, but the whole "God created man" thing just didnt seem to fit anywhere right. And this bugged me, I couldnt stop thinking about it and seriously, I felt bad, I felt bad for questioning God, I felt bad for harbouring suspicions, but I couldnt stop, I just cant.

And today, both Jiaheng and Adelene gave me my answer, my confirmation. It once again hit me of how amazing God works because this evolution thing although has been bugging me, but it had been at the back of my head, like I didnt pay much attention to it. But God, he saw it, he heard my suspicions and he denied my doubts, he cleared it. It amazes me the small details that God takes note of, really. Because there were more problems and issues that I was more concerned about, more worried of, and I understand clearly why he didnt speak to me about that but about this whole evolution thing.

Because whats the use of him speaking to me about my great issues if I couldnt even get my basics or fundamentals right? What good is it of the words from a man I don't have faith in, that I dont trust? Wow, that in fact just hit me, like while I'm typing this, I didnt actually thought of it this way just now, Wow God, WOW.

Then I talked to Katherine about the X Y Z thing cos she knows about it, and WOWWWW, the things she said to me was so sensational and refreshing. Cos during worship, I prayed to God that I needed strength, faith, encouragement and courage. And you know, within that 10 mins of conversation with Katherine, I got it all. She taught me about how God has his special timing for everyone and if people are not willing to accept him yet, just let it go, don't keep pressing on the issue because when He shifts in their lives, everything's just gonna be smooth sailing.

OMG, OMG! While I was typing that, I rmbrd that during a sermon, one pastor shared about how if you feel weary while doing something, it means that God doesnt mean for it to happen, and I dug my bag to find my notebook which i wrote this on. AND YOU KNOW WHAT, once i open the book, i was staring right at that!!! AWESOME hahahha! I know to some of you it might just be a coincidence, but to me its not.

"If you feel exhausted whilst doing something, it means that that's not what God wants you to do. Because if God wants you to do something, He'll empower you."

How awesome is my God. :D

woohoo! :D Yay I love my God :D yeah so as i saying, yeah, talking to katherine each time is like a burst of energy. She tells me things that God feels about me, she tells me how to tackle my problems, she teaches me the way to see things, she understands fully what I'm going through and it's just so comforting to talk to her. Everytime I finish talking to her, I feel like I can breathe. I feel so much lighter and happier and it just takes a whole weight off me. :)

Yes, so that's why today's Urbs was soooo awesome! :D

AFTER URBS WAS AWESOME TOO!

Cos today is my housemate's birthday so I wanted to surprise her. So I pretended like I forgot its her birthday but actually I've got a cake for her and everything already. Just that I dont have a lighter and I'm just too cbb to go get a lighter cos its just a one-off thing, so I thought that I could just borrow from the security guard or something. But when I came in the security guard was dealing with some issues and I was too pressed for time to wait cos I scared my housemate sleep already cos by the time I reached home it was like 10.45pm already hahaha. So I decided to just ask someone on my floor for a lighter.

AND YOU KNOW WHAT!!!!!!

THE FIRST DOOR I KNOCKED WAS THE CUTE GUY'S HOUSE!!!! HAHAHHAHAHHA :D ok i admit i kind of purposely walked that far, around that position where i saw him open his door, but hey! there's a possibility that i could have knocked on the door beside his ok! :D and i have to clarify the reason that i didnt borrow from my neighbor is cos i scared my housemate recognise my voice and open the door or something cos really, the walls here are like paper-thin.

HAHAHHAHAH SO YAHH, CUTE GUY'S HOUSE! AWESOME, I NEARLY DROPPED THE CAKE HAHAHHAHAHAH :D

so i was like "err hi, i stay down the corridor, may i know if you've got a lighter to lend me?" (anw it was his housemate or friend who opened the door just that he stuck his head out so i saw him :D) but they didnt have :( so i had to knock on other doors. well, one was not home, two didnt have and after one U-shape, i was at the door opposite of theirs. And i think they heard me knocking on their neighbor's door so they opened their door so i was quite frustrated by then alr so i was like "err can i borrow your gas stove?" hahhaha so yay, i gained access into cute guy's house! HAHAHAHHAHAHA. okok i know i veryy sly, but who ask them open their door and talk to me again. GOT CHANCE I CANNOT SAY NO RIGHT HAHAHAHHAHAHA!

so yeah, i didnt talk to cute guy or ath cos i was too busy trying to light the candle and taking the cake out of the box and stuff. but it was really funny cos i had a conversation like that

"oh who's birthday isit?"
"oh my housemate. its a surprise thing."
"oh is there alot of people?"
"no its just she and i"
"oh you guys must be very close then"

which i found abit... hmm.. weird cos my housemate and i arent exactly CLOSE like best friends even though i do tell her some of my problems cos she's still afterall the first person i see and the one nearest to me haha! but we're just rly different lah.

and of course there was the whole "wah 17 only, so young" hype. there always is.

yah so i scooted out of cute guy's house after awhile, like less than 5 mins cos also abit paiseh cos there was like 3 guys and 1 girl. like damn alot of people and i just intrude like that asking to light a candle lololol! yahhh so anw, cute guy is still as cute as everr zomg. hahhahah!

OK SORRY LAH, I KNOW VERY DESPO BUT I SO LONG NV SEE HIM AROUND ALR OHKAAYYYEEE. :P

ohh haha i suddenly rmbr smth from urbs. i was saying my byes and hugging everyone and i asked jiaheng "so how's your first day as a fully fledged adult?" then he was like "not too bad, awesome." then i said "ohhh, with great powers come great responsibility! hahahhaa bye ADULT!" then he was like "bye kid!" HAHAHHA OMG.

yahh and my housemate was really touched she nearly cried hahaha! cos she rly thought i forgot her birthday but when she opened the door she saw me standing outside with the cake hahahah! SO HAPPY :D

yah ok its 1.09am byebye goodnight.

No comments: