Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Oh I forgot to add something! Just now I called my mom and she told me a really good news! There's this business deal that my mom has been hoping to seal and she has this awesome potential buyer that she's waiting to hear from and i've been been praying for positive results. And guess what, just now she told me that now she's having alot of people offering even better prices for this deal and she's just reall so excited about it because the terms and profits and everything are just so much better!

I praise the Lord for coming through for my mother even though she's not saved. Coming through for her when she's at the most stressed and exhausted point, coming through for her with even better things than she has expected.

Laksa once told me, if you ask God for something he will give you one of these responses.

1) He'll say yes, and give it to you.
2) He'll say hold on, and give you something better.
3) He'll say no, and give you the best.

And you know? He said no to my mother and gave her the best.

Cos previously this deal was what we thought on the brink of closing already but in the end it didnt happen cos of some stuff and my mother was really beaten by it even though she didnt really say much to me. But I know she's just exhausted by the mere prospect of the future of things. Then recently, this really sincere businessman came along and showed utter interest, but just 3 days after him, so many more interested people came with better terms. So wow, even though he said no to my mother, he gave her the best. He gave her this abundance to choose from.

WOW, God, WOW. I couldnt stop thanking God in my heart while I talked to my mom.

Hahaha then I talked to my mom about the economy, like we started talking about it cos she asked me if the AUD dropped. Then we started talking and I'm so glad I'm finally soooo contributive to this conversation cos I read up so much on the whole mortgage crisis and recent major financial happenings that it was finally a two-way conversation! hahahha and my mom was like "wow i can see you really did your homework" HAHAHHA! yah duh of course, untill 6am ok. but she was like "see now that you've finally started to catch up on the economy, continue doing so!" in other words, "start reading newspaper, the economist and things like that everyday" because she says she "expects to have much more of such conversations with me" hahaha omg. no time lah.

But something made me worried during this process of the conversation though. It makes me.. just.. distraught. Sigh.

No comments: