Sunday, August 10, 2008

OMG HAHAHAH! I was sorting out my emails and reading through my sent msgs and I saw this email that I sent Samuel HAHAHHA!

I titled it "SOMEONE DIED SAMUEL" to capture his attention, and he in turn titled his reply "MUST SEE - LATEST SCANDAL FROM SINGAPORE!" HAHAHAHHAHA! and of course there was yusheng's signature "Sup part I", "Sup part II", "Sup part III or IV, i forgot" then the latest "Sup sup sup" HAHAHAHHAHA! then romaine's "Did you miss me cause I did!" and seowhwee's latest "FROM KL IN SPORE TO KL IN AUSSIE" hahahahha! and hoho's "DODO WOMAN!"

AWW I GOT SUCH SWEET + CREATIVE FRIENDS :)

AND OF COURSE BLING'S MULTIPLE QUIRKLY TITLES THAT SEND ME LAUGHING WAY BEFORE I EVEN REALLY OPEN THE MAIL! HAHAHHA! :D BLING I CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU TO BE BACK! MUCH MISSES! HOPE URE HAVING ALL THE FUN + EDUCATION IN THE WORLD @ CAMBRIDGE IN UK! :D MISS YOUU!!

Omggg tonight is so unproductive. I think I only really read all my sources for like 45mins for the whole the day only. Its 4am now and I didn't read at all for the whole night. OMG ANDREA SCREAM AT ME WHEN YOU SEE ME PLS :( I'm so tired now I think i'll just crash and burn on my bed without brushing my teeth and washing my face. I'm soo tired. Gotta wake up at 10.30am tmr to shower and reach town by 12.30pm to meet dearest tricia for lunch! HEEE GOT SO MUCH TO TELL HER! :D

JEFFREY KEE I NEED MY CHARGER BACK!

No comments: