Saturday, August 9, 2008

I think I'm catching a flu. I've been sneezing non stop today. Please please, I don't wanna catch a cold. :( My nose can't stop running. And I've been highly unproductive tonight. I knew switching on my comp is such a bad idea. I got hooked on it like after 30mins of readings. Talked to debbie and ys online. Wah talk to ys laugh like mad lah, when he tell me about his class omg i cannot stop laughing. And debbie was just plain sweet, even though she annoyed me with the cannibalism shit at first. PFFTS DEBBIE PFFTS. hahaha i got back at her by flashing the pkt of chip i was munching on. muahahaha :D moroccan chicken with lemon ftw. hahahah! Yahh omg my HOI.

And for stupid lit tut I have to write two paragraphs and I havent even finish reading the book! OMGZZ. this is bad.

And photobucket is screwed up. I bulk uploaded my pictures and even though the uploading process was completed, they keep telling me "0 of 0 images have been uploaded!" like its a damn good and happy thing like that. Omg. So frustrating. And if I dont bulk upload it, I think I upload untill tmr morning also cannot finish lah. And blogger cant uplod my pics straight form the comp too, it just gives me the "webpage cannot be found" page when im supposed to go to the "done" page. so frustrating.

i need help.

No comments: