Sunday, August 3, 2008

OMGGGG I CANT WAIT FOR TMR!! :D

Andrea, Davin, Joseph and I are going to go for a massage, then lunch then to yarra river to just chill out and take stupid pictures! :D Been so long since the 4 of us went out on our own. I still remember when I first came it was always the four of us, the three of them accompanying me everywhere to help me settle down in melbourne, be it to buy home essentials, food, bank procedure, or just helping me find my way back home. Those days we ate on the floor over at davin's like beggars as quoted by joseph hahaha, and of course the most memorable one was when i had to lead them back to my house in quest of proving them that i've found my way and joseph had to pee soooo badly. hahahah! Yay ok I can't wait to go out with them 3! :D Srsly need to de-stress. I can feel the ache in my shoulder alr. And I've got a secret party going on later in the night..... :D :D :D Oh I cant wait for tomorrow! Esp church, maybe I'd get a confirmation. :)

No comments: