Saturday, August 9, 2008

OMGGGGGG MY DARLING KL IS SOOO SWEET! Cos I smsed her ystd and she emailed me back. (hahahaha omg she and ys did the same thing, both also ah, dont want to reply me, only reply through email TSKTSK) omgggg but her email is soo sweet, made me smile like madness! :D

Kl is konglong which is dinosaur who is seowhwee by the way. HAHAHAH :D

"OOH.and u noe why i wanted to IM u?its because i got a badge for u.hahas.its a dinosaur with a no entry sign over it and it says'but i will make an exception for u'under the sign.;)when i saw it yr face just pops into my mind.so i brought it for U!!!hahahas.and i bet u must be going'OMG.WHATS HAPPENING TO KL'because i never got u any present outside yr birthdae at all right.i was a bit surprised at myself too but i guess tht badge says a lot abt us!;)hahas.cs even if u are a GAZILLION years old KL and u and blur and has this weird sneeze I STILL LOVE U KL BECAUSE U ARE U .and u are nice and sweet and caring and fun and i love yr laughter and yr sneeze because it sounds so familiar.hahahs.so i will make an exception for u.:))))))))))"

omggg so sweeet! No wonder tonight I kept sneezing non stop lah! I still thought I caught a cold! HAHAHA! SO SWEET MY KL! She ah, birthday present always late like 5months kind, she still bought me this badge! SOO SWWEEET :D (hahaha dinosaurs are our nick for each others :D our inside joke with hoho hahahha) sooo sweeet!!!!

Sorry I can't reply you back now cos I got soo much to say to you but soo little time! Am currently studying my research for this stupid essay :(

"LOL.i am telling u this becos i missed yr 'i think u are spastic' look!hahahas." HAHAHAHA KL THIS MADE ME LAUGH LIKE SHITXZ OK! :D

I MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!! HOW YOU ALWAYS MAKE ME LAUGHH LIKE MADD!!! AND I STILL OWE YOU GREEN TEA AND YELLO HIGHLIGHTER SINCE SEC 1!!! HAHAHAHAH :D omgggg I miss sitting behind you! omgomgomg i miss you kl!

Omg I miss my jabbies. :( How nice would it be if all you 3 are here and we could all watch la bi xiao xing together again and laugh untill we roll on the floor while debbie sleeps like a pig on the bed! HAHAHAH! And the bbq which was a tad too much for 4 of us only. hahaha omg i miss you girls!

LIMSEOWHWEEWOHENXIANGNI!!!! :( your email totally made me miss you x9999 times more cos suddenly i see all the stupid kinds of faces that you always give me and the weird things that you always say and how you always "tsk" me and go "doreen neo...." and then when you get excited or angry you start speaking soooo quickly! hahahahha!

much misses :(

-

you know what, today i was supposed to stay home to do read up on my HOI readings right, then you know what. I woke up at 12, made my chrysanthemum tea cos I'm having a sore throat and had breakfast then watched "everyone loves raymond" then turned to channel 7 and there was beach volleyball! OMG GO AUSSIE! this girl player is sooooo pretty and her figure was soooo good and her techniques are like PHWOARRRRR omg i love her. I couldnt stop oogling at her body ok, so hawtness!

but by the time i watch finish (and attempted to read while watching) it was 3.30 and I'm like "omg so late." i wanted to lie on my stomach to read but the sofa was too short for me so i went on my bed and huddled in my blanket and started reading. First five minutes, very productive... then.... BAD CHOICE! FELL ASLEEP UNTILL 6.30! SO OMGGG RIGHT!

OMG TONIGHT I COOKED FISH!

OMG SO YUMMY!!! I WAS SO PROUD OF MYSELF!!!! I HAD 3 SLICES OF FISH AND I MARINATED ALL 3 IN DIFFERENT WAYS AND COOKED IT IN DIFFERENT WAYS TOO! OMG ALL WERE SO YUMMY!!!

I pan-fry 2 slices, one slice was marinated with lemon, salt, pepper and the other was marinated with lemon,salt,pepper and dill. Then I grilled 1 slice which was marinated with lemon, salt, pepper and I took one slice of cheese from my housemate and tore it into slices and put on top of the fish and grilleed it! OMG I EAT UNTILL DAMN SHIOK.

which is damn weird cos I usually dont like fish, like i can eat chicken like 24/7. hahahhaa. Fish - i dont usually crave or even think about buying them. But tonight I Had to eat it cos I forgot all about it cos it was at the back of my freezer and I bought it like one month ago. AHHAHAHHA. OMG BUT SOOOOO YUMMMMMY :D Then cos I forgot to cook rice, so I cut the fish and put it on top of my Low Fat Hi Fibre with Sea Salt biscuit and eat OMG EVEN MORE YUMMY. I eat untill damn happy. ahhahahha!

So impressed with myself hahahaha! I must call my mom and tell her about my fish feast. She'd definitely be so shocked cos I was dread eating fish. ahhahaha!

HEE! :D I feel so healthy today. Which is a bad thing cos it means that I'll start snacking later. :(

Oh chrysanthemum tea was not bad, a bit too sweet though hahaha! Cos I dono how much chrysanthemum flower to put and I dono the sweetness of rock sugar also hahaha! :P

OHH AND I DREAMT ABT ALOT OF PPL ALST NIGHT! hahaha! I dreamt of so many of my friends from spore! And arlana! hahahha! What a weird dreamm.

Yah ok, I must go read my lenghty, focus-required, maximumconcetration, readings. :(

Oh and we edited our drama plot, now its soo much better! I'm very happy with it! :D

Oooh and I fried noodles for dinner last night, damn shiok :D hahahha!

It's quite warm for winter now, I wonder whyy.

And you know what! Last week I checked SQ website for my mom to come over in sept during my holidays and the price was about $1341 or something then now its like $1749!! INCREAASE SO MUCH IN A COUPLE OF DAYYYS ONLY LAH!!!! Now like that, maybe my mom dont want to come over already. :( Or have to come later when the price drop, cos its abit atrocious to spend so much on a 4 day trip only.

But the again, I'm having some complications with my braces so I might have to go back to Sg to fix it unless the dentist here can fix it. I dono lah, wlau so ex lo. The June ticket was $2000 already, now $1700+ omggg. But march ticket was soo cheap! $1200 or something only. :(

Sigh.

Ooh church tmr! We're having something new called "Thank God You're Here." HAHAHHA! its copied from a standup comedy aussie thing! I wonder how it'd be like in church tmr! :D Sounds like fun cos they're gonna call up people from the audience hahaha! SO FUN! :D

No comments: