Sunday, August 24, 2008

Woohoo, went vic mkt with joseph, andrea and davin today! hahaha first time at Queen Victoria Market to shop for food sia! Omg I swear I'm never going back to Safeway to buy anyyyy of my grocceries anymore (except chicken which is cheaper and all those sauces and stuff) EVERYTHING IS SO CHEAP AT VIC MKT!

I bought..

1 kg of diced beef - about $6
1kg of mince pork - about $5
300g of fish - about $12
some lady finger
some chilli
6 kiwis - $2
mushrooms
this humungous 3kg chinese cabbage
3 green capsicum
4 bak choy
2 boxes of strawberries

and i only spent like $45!

Sooo happy ok! I even managed to buy something using ONLY 50c! WOAHHHHH. :D:D:D okok i know i damn auntie but omggg, budget lah ok. plus everything all so fresh and nice. Wooo! hahahha then cos we bought from this stall right, then we walk to the next stall, then i bought something, then walk to the next stall again then i saw this bunch of garlic for 1dollar only then i was like "omg omg omg!" then joseph was like "wah doreen, you go every stall must buy something isit!" hahaha wlau, make me so paiseh, in the end i never buy lo. :(

we had A1 for dinner tonight. I had congee! OMG I BELIEVE THIS IS THE FIRST RESTAURANT EVER IN MELBOURNE THAT I STEPPED INTO THAT HAS CONGEE ON ITS MENU!!!! (ok shit im damn distracted by my hk serial, i think im gonna watch tonight. shit shit shit) but im sooo tired.

ohhhhh tonight we went to max brenners for dessert, (ok sorry i skip so far, im damn tired alr) and everyone was on a chocolate high too. hahahaa we sit down there and play dai di from like 9.30 - 11.45pm! HAHAHHA. ok lah maybe we started at 10.15 BUT STILL. we 4 are super addicted to the game you know!!!! you know there was this game, I COULD HAVE WON, but cos somehow something in me thought i sure lose one, and i was collaborating with andrea to win so i never pay attention to my card, and only at the end when someone won, I REALISED HOW STUPID I WAS TO PUT ONE CARD INSTEAD OF THE OTHER. ROARRRRRR. and i was like shouting "omg omg omg i could have won! what am i doing!" hahahhaha. then everyone who were sitting beside us kept looking at us play ahhaha! i think we are the only people who went to max brenners to play dai di lah! HAAHHAHA!

today i had drama rehearsal as well with my grp members and my teacher. omggg i suddenly got so many new lines and a whole new scene of monologue. omggg howzzz. I scared i cannot rmbr sia.

tdy actually got alot of funny things that happened but my brain's not working properly. i think im gonna go crash now.

MUCH LOVE FOR ANDREA FOR WAS "ANGRY" AT THE WAITRESS, DAVIN WHO BLUFF ME THAT SALT ON HOT DOG PUT IN MICROWAVE WILL KILL ME AND JOSEPH WHO IS 5 MONTHS PREGNANT AND WHOME I ALWAYS THREATEN TO HELP ABORT! :D

loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :)

No comments: