Thursday, August 28, 2008

ok. it's 9.11pm. I'm gonna embark on my accounting essay draft so that I can email to my tutor by friday 12am. Hopefully I'll finish it by tonight cos I rly need to start catching up on my math tutorials by 17 sept. COS SEVENTEEN SEPT IS THE BLOODY EXAM ALR. goshh. and i've only done 1 tutorial so far since school started. hahaha good job, doreen.

and i got drama full dress rehearsal tmr and i havent memorise my lines yet omgg. and my role is a lawyer so i got to wear till damn formal and YET, tmr i got an excursion and im gonna look so odd, wear untill like that go art gallery. -.-

i just had my first cup of coffee. dono how many more cups it will take to get me through the night. pffts. but actually i'm quite excited to do the essay cos it's quite interesting. i still remember last night i let javin see my question, and he was like..

"huh? you need to write 1000 words on this? I 3 sentences can finish alr."

OMGZZZ o.O

ok bye folks, accounting essaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

No comments: