Saturday, November 29, 2008

LAKSANA! GOT HOTEL IN PHILIP ISLAND! http://www.silverwaterresort.com.au/ Looks damn nice! (for future reference)

YAY!

I'm going on a holiday with my family to Cambodia from the 24th to the 29th december! :D

Wasn't meant to be a holiday lah. This business contact of my dad is having a housewarming party that lasts for like 2 days. Freaking richass lah. Heard his house is like giganormous man! And the housewarming is like super formal and all the jazz o.O omg taste of the other side of life. HAHAHA. I thought it was quite ridiculous that we're flying off for a housewarming. It's like huh? When my mom first told me it was for a dinner, i assumed it was WEDDING DINNER, untill like, just. HAHHAA.

You know whats the best part, we're staying @ InterContinental Hotel! YAY :D I love x9999 good hotels, it just makes the whole trip so much better even if the travelling sucks HAHAHHA. Because, if you rly dont like the country you can just worm yourself up in the hotel hahahah! Omgggg so happy, good hotel! :D Breakfast buffet! Spa & massage! WAH SHIOK SHIT.

YES YES YES SO HAPPY NOW :D

I wanna go Angkor Wat defo. I heard its mega huge and people havent even finish excavating all of it yet! Awesomeness.

ANW, I wanna do hair extensions lah. Normal salons in Melb does it for like a thousand bucks which is nuts. But laksa says there is this salon at Chapel Street which only charge like 150-250! And chapel street is also not any chapalang street so quality can be trusted. See, if I go back Sg and do, it's also 250. Here, also 250. But then again, 250 is damn alot of money. Laksa says the price depends on the hair length, as in my current hair length now, or the length of hair i wanna extend? hahaha omg.

HOW? HERE? SG? NOT DO AT ALL? :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DODO
DON'T DO!
If you want it to be nice and normal looking, you have to do a lot of strands which in turn, damages your scalp ):