Wednesday, November 26, 2008

[edit] Omg tmr's weather is 28degrees! Super awesome till d max weather to go to st kilda! Andrea you bluff me lah, saturday is 18 freaking degrees, you wna go there and STUDY?! Tmr I believe there's a high chance of me going down, if you wanna go text me! (but i know you and davin celebrating your monthiversary so yah) Oooh I wish I have charcoal with me now so I can bring him down to the beach! :D I rlyy wanna try the fish and chips by the beach by i rmbr it was 32 friggin bucks but i saw someone having it and it looked awesomely yummy. bzz. Anw, high chance of going down to st kilda! Gonna bring my boohoo - accounting stuff, new book and bible! Of course sunnies and sunblock! Muahahaha. So sad I havent bought my straw hat :( Yay St Kilda 28 degrees! Gonna be super hot i guess lolol. yay I hope people bring their dogs out for a walk so i can play with them!

Ee the unagi fried rice i had is making me nauseous.

Oh I just realise I didn't bring any sleeveless clothes to melbourne. Wah shit. Tmr die, so hot. I need a mat man pronto. And my straw hat! Sigh, but then again, melbourne wind so big, buy already also fly into the sea lah.

Hey Laksana, if you all wanna go down to st kilda this sat, the restaurant that i always go to is http://www.amello.com.au/ this. You can choose to dine il fresco by the beach which is totally AWESOME cos the layout is so pretty also. And you'll never feel stress. You can go check out their menu, it's yummy. Oh and their fish is 22.90 not 32 as i thought hahaha. oh wells. But this is the main place they are situated in though http://www.stkildaseabaths.com.au/. yeah go check it out, its fab![/edit]

TODAY WAS AWESOME :D

Even though I couldn't get to meet Lydia cos she's sick :( but so awesome stuff followed!

So this is my awesome power-packed day :D

I woke up at 8.50am on the dot! Praise the Lord! And showered and headed down to melbourne central cos I was supposed to meet Lydia at 1.30pm there, so I decided to study abit at Gloria Jeans first. (No Im not betraying Starbucks but Gloria Jeans here is more of a condusive enviroment since its in Borders)

I studied accounting which drove me to tears cos it was soo boring. And I smsed Javin complaining about the shittiness of it and you know what he say! (I think i say like im very bored and im going to faint soon or smth and that accounting is driving me nuts)

"Eat something. thats your universal cure. Haha! im on way to school now though. Yawn. And you can't pengsan de la. It would take up alot of energy in you."

LOLOL WTH SO SUAN RIGHT. So of course i suan him back and asked him what was his secret to surviving accounting last year

"Haha, so thats what you're getting to la? Secret recipe la? Friend untill like that la? haha. For me i'll see the answer and steps and UNDERSTAND. then do again. fatty."

LOL awesome friend much indeed.

So on I went with studying, feeling damn sian that cannot meet lydia anymore, nothing to look forward to anymore. So I decided to reward myself by going the beach @ St Kilda's. I happened to be msging chernxi and he said his few friends were down visiting at melbourne so I asked him if he wanted to go St Kilda today. Cos afterall, as much as I wanted to spend time with myself and God, the ride there is suuuuuuuuuuuper long, helps to have some company. So he said that they're going in the evening so I thought I'll bum around Borders till he calls me or something.

So there's this row of chairs for people to read in Borders and I was sitting beside this man reading this awesome book about this son plotting to kill his family (and eventually killed his mom and brother) and how the dad overcame all and forgave his son in the strength of Christ. The book's really awesome. Anyhoo, this man left and I looked to my left and I saw this girl who bore a resemblance to Valerie. But her hair was covering her face so I couldn't really tell if its her, but like what the heck, I'll just try. And it is her! :D

And you know what, we ended up talking from like 3pm till 7.30pm? Jonathan came somewhere in the middle, apparently they were supposed to have a movie with sarah but she ended up falling asleep. So thereafter, Jono Val and I went for dinner and walked home together.

It was so awesome talking to Val! The conversation just flowed on and on and it was just so awesome!! We have like so much things in common its like O.o hahaha! Didn't use to be very close to Val, just like hi bye, know she's from the school and church and talk abit when we bump into each other, so its just so great to know her better! :D Seriously man, God works in such bizzare ways. Everything was just so coincidental, its just blew me off my feet. Awesome much :D Just so much to talk about and just a really fab friend to have (:

And although I didn't get to know Jono much but yeah, I've learnt quite a bit from him :)

The eel fried rice I had at menya was grossly bad though. :(

And I bought 2 books from borders of which im gonna read tonight! YIPPEE :D I really wanna finish the son killing the dad one by tonight! And start on my crime thriller aft acc paper!

Because I believe, God you have your plans for everything. Even though I didn't get to go St. Kilda today to chill, you blessed me with the meeting of such a fab friend and sister. You've showed me that even though sometimes things don't go according to plan, and sometimes it may upset me, disappoint me or frustrate me, it's really all for a greater good, a part of your plan to let your will be done. I'm sure that this is a start of something, and I'm excited to know what it is (: Love You much and thank YOUUU :D

1 comment:

G said...

JIA YOU JIA YOU! I'm facing a heck load of work now. Urghhh hurry up come back. In the mean time, do take careeeeee love love!!!