Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Ooooh, more than a month since I last blogged haha oh my goodness. Ok now since Photobucket has decided to allow me to upload pictures, I'll start blogging!

Exams are like next week and Im totally unprepared and it's stressing the nuts out of me and it doesn't help that I'm sick. Lost my voice, blocked nose, headache, body aches, fever, cough, a little bit of everything adds up to a shitload man. So my dearest friends decided to drop me a visit when I was too stubborn to go to the doctor hahahaha. AND THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED.

You know people visit sick people to give console and help and all that nice and caring stuff right, my friends ah, come and give me hell and make me angry ah i tell you. :P

THEY FILLED MY WHOLE WINDOW WITH LIKE 100++++ POST ITS LAH! First they roll around my bed whilse proclaiming that they are very dirty, just came from drama room, then andrea laksana attempted to spit on my pillow, wah they ah. then they got bored, and started..

Photobucket

Photobucket
CAN YOU JUST SEE THAT SADDISTIC CYNCIAL SMILE OF HERS?!!?!?!

Photobucket
Thinking thinking..

Photobucket
Wa cannot reach still must climb onto the chair and stick ah.

Photobucket

Photobucket
And then ah, decided to do chinese couplet..

Photobucket
You see you see!

Photobucket
The sky very nice.

Photobucket
Still thinking of what to do with empty spaces.

Photobucket
My wall and bedsheet so pretty right!

Photobucket
Haiii... my window...

Photobucket
Stupid andrea lying on top of me.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Like that also can pose. HAII.

Photobucket
i think she looks really pretty here but she doesnt agree. SIGH.

Photobucket
WINDOWWWW.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Final product. Wasted 1.5 pads of postits. MY FRIENDDDDDDS.

And some ah are damn lame i tell you

"I'm writing this here so it won't be empty :D"

"Dont die too soon, contribute to the economic boom first!"

"We like to WASTE YOUR PAPER! Haha! :D"

"bleh bleh bleh"

"tu du du du du du du du du duu du du!"

"My handwriting is screwed!! But then who cares!!"

And ah, they started writing a story, with ONE WORD ON ONE POST IT. "Once upon a time, there lived a person called DOREEN and she likes to cut her hair. one day she falls in love with a cute neighbor. THE END." soo lame right omg hahhahahahhaa.

then their chinese couplet said "今天星期四 我们去考试 考试考到四十四 回家被骂去死吧! 为什么那么笨! 多令你今天还好吗!你的朋友来那么好啊!你精神病!一二三四五六七八九十!"

Which in translation means "today is thursday, lets go for exam, exam score fourty four, go home kena scolded so stupid, go and die. doreen how are you today! your friends so nice to come and visit you ah! you're crazy! one two three four five six seven eight nine ten!"

SEE HOW LAME ARE THEY AHHAHA OMG. SMRE CURSE ME EXAMS 44 ONLY! IDIOT!! :X then they so proud of themselves smmre, say their words all rhyme smmre! HAHHAHAA OMG.

But it's actually very sweet of them lah. When they left, when I read them again, it still makes me laugh hahahah! :D even though they waste alot of my post its, and my marker ink, and next time i cannot use my window as mirror anymore, but still, SO SWEET :D

THANK YOU FOR VISITING MEEEEEE :D

ok back to hamlet. zzz. HEADACHE LAH.

No comments: