Saturday, January 17, 2009

Omg I can't believe I'm blogging 3 image heavy plus word heavy post in a night. Please read slowly, I doubt I'll ever be blogging this way again, SO TIRING OMG.

So first was my trip to KL, then my cambodia trip.. so now this post is.. when joseph and his bro - edwin came back to singapore with me!!! :D

Let me just tell you how much fun it was and I was really happy they came cos I enjoyed myself so so so much :D

First, we RUSHED to orchard to meet andrea and wenchi!!! OMG ANDREAAAAAAA MISSS HER SO MUCH :DDDDDDDDDDD STILL THE SAME LAH EVERYTHING HAHAHAH OMG SO HAPPY TO SEE HER!!!!!!! EEEEEEE :D

We walked around taka, went to AX to find joseph's pants. Then went to LV to ask for the price of the belt that joseph so dearly wanted. HAHAHAHA. Then went to Paragon where joseph bought a burberry shirt for his dad, using.. the credit card. HAHAHAHA. so its like his dad is buying his own present lololool. Then went to joseph's favourite G-Star. Le sighh. AX, CK.. yadayada..

Photobucket

Photobucket

We started camwhoring outside CK in Paragon. Lololol we girls were like talking and talking while joseph were ransacking the racks of the designer goods. tsktsk so vain :PP

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then we went to lucky plaza for dinner cos joseph wanted chicken rice. Hahaha not bad, VERY VERY DAMN FILLING. Lololol. then we went to wisma's TOPMAN (HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA ANDREA WENCHI!!!) Then we just kept on shopping. Saw a shirt @ Far East whereby the KFC old man was Mao Zedong HAHAHHA.

Then we had bubble tea which was quite awful cos the pearl was like uncooked. ANDREA DIDNT LET ME DRINK MY SLURPEEEEEE :( I miss melbourne's free slurpee day!

Then we walked over to DFS and our legs all going to collapse already so we just sat down and started taking pictures @ DFS for crying out loud. HAHAHAHHA.

Photobucket
Me soo lazy to stand up. hahahaha.

Photobucket
Do you know that wenchi is actually really talking on the phone? YET STILL CAN POSE?!?!

Photobucket
Andrea's signature wide mouth.

Photobucket
Spot joseph.

Photobucket
Reminds me of Davin.

Photobucket
Edwin! He must be the nicest ever brother in the entire world please. If i got a brother like him ah, sure damn love him one lor.

Photobucket
MY FRIEND WHOM I SO LOVE AND HATE AT THE SAME TIME :) All the nonsense still the same! :D:D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then Joseph, Edwin and I hailed a cab back home.

THEN, thats when all the fun and madness set in. HAHAHA. Joseph said he wanted to swim. But edwin didnt have extra pants or whatsoever. Hahahhaha so we thought of ways and means to get Edwin swimming pants and joseph extra pyjamas. hahhaa!

And then in a while's time, all 3 of us were dressed up to go for a good ol midnight swim! HAHAHAHA! So fun lah! Joseph went in first and he was like freezing like crazy. Then his bro went in and they both like going to die of coldness like that. So I decided to jump in. Then joseph was like "wah not very deep meh?" then i was like "huh.. if you can swim where also the same one right.." HAHAHA AND OMG THE WAY JOSEPH SWIM SO FUNNY AND NOISY. HAHAHHAHA!

Then edwin and i played jumping games. Hahahha not rly jumping lah. Just like we keep thinking up different styles to jump into the pool together. HAHAHA. Then joseph couldnt play with us because............ HAHAHAHHAHAHAH!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Hahaha then Edwin and I raced to see who can swim faster and the three of us compete to see who can hold their breath for the longest and also at one point of time we tried to see if we could be heard laughing underwater. HAHAHAHA! Then we did handstands and see who can sit underwater. HAHAHHAHA! OMG SO FUNNY LAH.

Then last night there were soo many stars!!!!! So we all just float on our backs and just kept floating to and fro, admiring the starry night. OMG THAT FEELING WAS JUST AMAZING. It was just you, and the stars because the water blocked out every possible sound. So much so that when joseph was about to bang into me i shout he also didnt hear. HAHAHA!

But the feeling was just soo good, to keep floating and swimming on your back and just stargaze on the waters. Such serendipity (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Joseph struggling like crazy hahahah!

Photobucket

Then after everyone showered, we decided to play pool! HAHAHAHA! Because..

1. I didnt have a hairdryer for Joseph to blow his hair so he can't sleep with his wet head so he agreed to play pool even though he needed the sleep hahaha.

2. Edwin wanted to play dearly since they only had one night in my house

3. I was just too energised after the shower

HAHAHAHA

Photobucket
That's joseph wearing my pants HAHAHA. thankfully he couldn't button it up if not i'll feel so fat. And he's wearing a shirt of my friend's lololol.

Photobucket
Edwin!

Photobucket

Photobucket

It was joseph and i against edwin. LUCKY we won hahaha! There were many good laughs in the game lolol!



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Group picture @ 2am! Then off to bed!

Woah i tell you ah, when i lay on my bed, i could feel the suanness from my leg which took quite long to subside before I fell asleep. LOL. From all the standing during pool lololol.

Then.. the next morning..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Met andrea and wenchi @ vivocity for lunch! Sichuan steamboat, ok lah.. not bad lah..

then off to heeren then to cine where we took neoprints! HAHAHA!

Photobucket

Then we were almost soo late for their bus back to msia @ 5pm! WAH ALMOST DIDNT MAKE IT SIA. RAN AND TOOK A CAB.

Managed to reach the place in time, phew (:

OH! hahaha! Cos they did me a favour by bringing back the luggage i borrowed from audrey to put all my shopping stuff. So I was arguing with Edwin that I should hold the luggage then argue argue then he was like "NO!" wah HAHAHAHA! Shocked me, cos maybe never hear him raise his voice before. HAHAHA!

Then once they checked in they kept on insisting to send me back first. Lol like singapore in broad daylights very dangerous like that. Then one of them was like "you think when people want to rob you, ask if you're singaporean first or nto ah." HAHAHHAHA OMG.

So they sent me to the busstop, said our goodbyes, and left. Quite sad to see them gone. So used to spending the past few days with them already, now suddenly like.. so quiet. Abit sad lah..

Photobucket

Well, see you 2 in melbourne!

I had tons of fun in malaysia and singapore with you guys, thank you for everything! Joseph, edwin, george, audrey, thank you so so much for making all this happen (:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loha!
I had "copied and saved" some of the photos. OKay! thanks!

WenCHIII! XOXO