Monday, January 19, 2009

So last night I was pretty upset about something.

Ok, no, that was an understatement. I was extremely upset about something. I thought I had my emotions in check, breathing in each time I thought I was gonna cry, and trying to keep my voice soft and steady.

But last night, my mom came over to ask me if i was ok, what happened that sort of stuff. And today, my bro's gf msn me to ask what happened and if im alright and all that.

And you know what, both of them gave me the SAME reason when i asked them how they know.

Well, aside from what Diana said that I got a really forlorn look on my face and the fact that I went to play the piano straight after dinner and that my mom said "i had an air of depression around me", they both said..

"well, because you didnt really eat your dinner."

HAHAHHAA OMG. (yah i've got over what happened already thats why i can HAHAHA now.)

My mom said "i fry the frog soo nice you also never smile or say anything."
My bro's gf said "you didnt eat much."

WA LOL. Yah so thats my meter-o-emotions = food.

Now I know the world's understanding of me is based on how much i eat. Sighh.

No comments: