Wednesday, January 21, 2009

WOOHOO IM GOING ON A CRUISEEEE :D MY 3 YEARS DREAM HAS COME TRUEEEEEEE!

Amazingly, my whole family aka my mom dad bro and i are going on a 5D4N ROYAL CARIBBEAN cruise. sexyyy.

Took some effort of convincing on my part and my bro's for dad to agree to go on the cruise. Cos it clashes with the date my dad has asked the lion dance people to come over and also chu xi and chu yi will also be spent onboard. And also the fact that he thinks there's nothing to do but being cooped up. BUT STILL, DAD AGREED. HAHAHAHAHHAA YAAYYY :D

im so psyched about going on royal caribbean cos my bro says its a very luxurious cruise and beats star cruise hands down and his friend took the one in UK and his friend was raving and raving about it. WOOHOO.

The cruise would be going to KL and phuket. Sexy. Me love phuket much. :D And my bro and i came to this pact that i want to go there and find leng zai and he want to go thre and find leng lui so we'll go our seperate ways. hahahah it was funny really.

omggg can't wait!! So i'll be gone from friday evening till tuesday morning people! Yayzz. :D

Muahahaha can eat like crazy. There's fine dining too! Can't waitttt. :DDDD
woohoooooooooooooooooooooo :D

No comments: