Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Hello to whoever is still so kind enough to continue reading my stagnant blog. :)

I apologise, but I've only just got my internet connection today ever since I arrived back in Melbourne. :) This month has been an emotional roller coaster, a torment at times, it has been rly bad, but rly good too. It has definitely helped me grow in ways I know I never will had I been in Melb U. (:

Long stories short, I'm starting to enjoy Uni. Yes at first I was really overwhelmed by the workload, felt scared and alone for not having any friends. But praise the Lord, I'm overcoming these fears and starting to see the good side of it, simply because He has opened up different doors for me.

It's 3am now and I've just finished my tut, and this is just to say hi to whoever's still reading, will update this blog again. :)

PS. I love my internet now, SO FAST!!! :D

Each time I think of how great You've been to me, I fall in love with You all over again. (: Even through times of confusion and fear, even through times when I'm searching for a way out or an answer, I love you. I love you Jesus. You've been kind and forgiving, it's time I start giving honour to what's been done and yet to come.

I'm just so happy with all the new friends I'm making now, I'm really happy, thank You. And I know each and everyone of them are so special in their own way, thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :D

I LOVE ECONS! (: (i hope this is smth i wont regret saying in future) Hahaha!

First year of university, haha can't believe it still.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi doreeeeeeeeeen!!!!! Yes I am still kind enough to read your stagnant blog, and if you haven't updated, I'll read your old entries! Hahaha. Midway through my commontests week, stressssed ah! Bu anyways, I love you! Big fat hug!!

G said...

I still loyally read your blog every day lor. Only to find that there are no updates. -.- Hahaha. Anyway I can't believe that you're first year of uni too. AND I'M STILL STUCK IN POLY =((((((((((((

Anonymous said...

DODO DOREEN!
You finally updated! :D
So unfair! I'm older than you but you're in Uni already! That means you enter the workforce earlier than me too right??
HAHAHAHAHA!
Take care man, hang out when you come back again k with the rest
<3