Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Hello world! Aww so nice to see comments coming in, YAY THANK YOU PEOPLE FOR STILL CONTINUTING TO READ MY BLOG, makes me feel.. unforgotten? AHHAHAHAH.

Anww, uni's good. But, first year still isn't "such a breeze" as people always said it'd be. I'm already bombarded with assignments, mid-sem tests, tutorial work already! It all seemed overwhelming at first, but I soon came to cope with it with the help of dearest Tricia who shared with me how her first year was like and also Miss Laksana telliing me she's also going through the same thing. And also through lots and lots of prayer and support of my mum ^^

Staying alone isn't actually quite as bad. There's quite a few things that I can now do that I usually can't when I had a housemate. I think I'm very loner that's why I find staying alone fine by all means. HAHAHA. But unpacking all my stuff that I moved from my old house, was emotionally draining, really. I've never felt so helpless and overwhelmed by all the things I've to do before. I was frustrated, bitter, alone, helpless and just like $*@($&@(^$*&@^$. But this whole moving house things has taught me alot. Definitely has strengthened me too, and also taught me to rely on the Lord's strength at all times.

OHMYGOSH, MANAGEMENT IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO BORING. I totally dislike it and don't feel like going to understand what's happening at all. UGHHH. I love econs, sersiously, I think it's the most useful and relevant and easiest to understand subject. I had accounting tutorial today, SO BORING, i felt so lost. It's so different from trinity's accounting, SO CHIM GAHHHH. Ok maybe cos I didn't do the reading pre-tutorial. Gahh. Accounting and management. BZZZZ. Econs and marketing. YAY :D

Tmr I've got full on lectures from 3-6pm. !!!!

Only yesterday did I learn that A levels results were out on Friday!!! Woaahhh felt so nervous at that point of time for all my friends! But thankfully they all seemed to be happy with their results. :) Yay.

And I've got a tutorial mate who looks like toby mcguire!! And his name is toby too! Just different family name. HOW AWESOME RIGHT. This toby was born in Poland. COOLNESS MAX. Yeah in case ya'll are wondering, yeah there are ang mohs in my tutorial. In fact, majority are aussies. Sometimes I feel scarily outnumbered.

Just a testimony I wanna share with ya'll. You all know how nervous I was before I left Singapore yeah, thrown to face moving house alone and all. But you know what? When I walked into the gate, I spotted only ONE seat left in the entireeee waiting area, and I was like "YAY!" cos i was carrying so much stuff, so I just plopped myself down. And suddenly, I heard someone say hi to me on my left, and it was a vaguely familiar face.

"Oh! You're Roy's friend right! Did we meet at the bbq that day?"
"Yeah I'm Billy by the way, sorry I forgot your name."

And we started talking while waiting for our seat rows to be called. Already, at this point of time I was so happy to see someone I know, someone so friendly and warm.

After the plane landed, we went to collect our luggages together and I really really was so glad I was with him cos my luggage was so ridiculously heavy. (did i mention I got fined for my overweight luggage.) And we chatted alot since the wait was so long.

"So what are your plans for today?"
"Oh.. I have to pack and move my stuff from my old house to my new house"
"alone?"
"yeah."

We parted on the grounds that he would call me to help me move my stuff since he has a car and me not really agreeing to it. (sure a part of me was quite happy and desperate for the help, but a part of me was going "nahh, not nice to trouble you.) And as I was packing, Lydia called me. After all the "AHHHH HOW ARE YOUUUU!!!" she told me that Billy called her to tell her I'm back and she insisted on coming over no matter what and the conversation ended with "see you at 1pm, bye."

And you know what, I am sooooooooooooooo thankful for their help. The amount of stuff I had to move was ridiculous for such a small room I had. And with all their help and fun we had, it was soo much easier. And in that one day, I made 2 new awesome friends. Billy and Esther, Lydia's friend.

And, I thank God for all these. Thank Him that despite this holiday that I've given up on Him, He hasn't given up on me yet. He has taught me to come to Him in times of trouble, to rely on His strength at all times and to remember all the promises He had said for He will execute it. I'm so grateful for the 3 of them, not just because they helped me moved my house, but also because they help reignite my faith and passion for God, to lead me back into the flock. It's just so amazing how everything has lined up. And of all people, it's Billy, Lydia and Esther - 3 such amazing man and women of God. Through these hours, they have taught me so much. Really, so thankful. (:

It's like God's saying "I've come through for you. Won't you trust in me again?" It's just so amazing. So for any of you who are going through any dry-ness or feeling like your prayers are going unanswered, or that He's not listening, PRESS ON! He's a silent listener to all your conversations, what's more to your heart's prayer? At the right time, He will do what's best for you, just allow yourself to be a vessel for His will to be done. You guys are awesome!

Ok tonight no more computer for me! It's study time! I feel so lag behind in my readings k. It's so scary to not understand anything in tutorials. Gosh, uni is so different. Even the tutorial work is like #@#*&(^@$*&%@*$. So different, just so different. Like in college is like everything you learn in lectures, you apply it to your work. But here you really have to understand and analyse the lecture and readings before you can do your tutorial cos if not it will seem as if you haven't learnt anything about it before. IT'S SCARY.

OMGGGG I LOVE MY INTERNET. It's like AMAZING. I can listen to music, watch youtube WITHOUT IT EVEN STOP TO BUFFERING. It's like in a matter of seconds, IT'S FULLY LOADED!!! SOOOO AWESOMEEEE. Yay. But yesterday I lost my internet connection for awhile. Scary.

Yay this weekend gonna meet valerie and peako for LUNCH!!!! :D And next saturday meeting tricia for lunch!!! AWESOME. I <3 catch ups :D

No comments: