Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I had a fringecut ystd! Hahaha! Got kindda bored with the normal side swept or clipped up fringe so i decided to cut to-the-brows-fringe. Woohoo a changee.

Anyway, ystd went down to the city with loretta, sabrina and ray! SO FUNNY LAH. Because we took a different bus, one that i haven't taken before, so for this bus, the stop is on the opposite side of the station. So, as we alighted..

Me: Oh wow this is good, we can see whether our train is coming or not.

*Train approaching*

Me: Nahh, it's ok. It's not our train.

*So all of us walked slowly*

Ray: IT'S OUR TRAIN!!!

*Sabrina gives me a WHATTHEHECKDOREEN look*

And we all raaaaaaaaaaan to the train and burst out laughing like crazy in the train HAHAHHAA. "exercise for the week" we call it. HAHAHA! All because I forgot that we're on the other side of the station so yeah.. you get it? I thought our platform should be on the opposite direction but acty it's not.

HEHEHE. And this macho angmo guy who was sitting beside ray kept touching him. HAHAHAHA. We were all trying to suppress our laughter while ray was like "zomgoodness" HAHHAHA. Loretta was like.. "haha ray, mutual attraction!" Lol so funny lah.

The Ray accompanied me to have my fringecut and we went to his hairdresser (terry) in the end. Lol. And because Ray cut his hair again after he went to terry, so when terry asked him "hey! what happened to your hair! This wasn't what I cut right!" Then Ray liedddddddddddddd "oh i had a dare with my friend. So I got 30bucks from him for cutting this hair now" hahahhahahahhaa.

LIARR.

Then we walked to college sq via lygon street to davin's place. Wahh, I so miss lygon street pls. ): It's like going back home, it's like so familiar, it's like a place of memories. Sighh ):

Then we bummed around Andrea's place, played card games and also Ray attempting a failed magic trick (muahaha) then we went for dinner! STEAMBOAT MY LOVE :D

(DEBBIE LIM I MISS EATING STEAMBOAT WITH YOUUUU!!!!! JULY WHEN I COME BACK OK?! :D)

AND ZOMG DAVIN ATE LIKE what? 9 CUPS OF JELLY?! IDIOT LOR, KEEP MAKING ME TAKE FOR HIM. PFFTS.

OMG I WAS READING SOMEONE'S BLOG EARLIER AND.. She said she saw a marriage proposal in the sky!!!!!! Someone had an aeroplane writing "Jojo, marry me?" ZOMGGGG AND SHE HAS PICTURES AND VIDEO!!! SOOOO SWEEET LAHH!!!!

Oh, Ray and I saw Graham at the train station. Lol.

AND I JUST TALKED TO DEBBIELIMSIHUI ON THE PHONE JUST NOW COS SHE CALLED ME AFT RECEIVING WHAT SHE THOUGHT WAS "AN EMO SMS" FROM ME. HAHAHHAHA SO HAPPY TO TALK TO HER :DDDDDDD Rly have missed you alot this week lahh :(

Ok must finish marketing tutorial tonight so that I can start on my management assignment. UGHHHHHHH. DUE ON WEDNESDAYYYYYYY ):

UGHH, CANNOT GO OUT THIS FRIDAY NIGHT :( MUST STAY HOME TO DO MGMT!! Hopefully will be done by friday lah!!! Saturday am going down to the city to have brunch with Adelene, meet up with peako and dinner with Andrea&gang. Then Sunday I invited Ray to shakers and afterwhich I'll go check out his. SO BUSY WEEKEND LAH. Then Monday got urbanlife. So if I don't finish by friday, i've only got tuesday lefttttt!!

School was fine today. Cos Aaron Sabrina and Felicia all take statistics this semester so they've got this assignment due this thursday that felicia hasn't even started! So they were all helping her today. haha! And thank God my accounting tutor didn't check our tute work today cos i didn't do this week's! haha but he mentioned he intended to though! so next week he's checking! He's so nice lah, usually they're not allowed to tell us when they're gonna check. HEHE.

I think the way you lie for me, is adorable.

No comments: