Monday, March 23, 2009

WOO TODAY I FEEL SO DILLIGENT :D

I woke up at 9.30am and after preparing, went to the school library to study for my econs test!!! WOOHOO :D So productive, I read up on all the things I should read up on. :D :D :D And I had my fav caramel latte!! And I realise I'm not a muffin person, cos they are very sticky :( But I really like the blueberry muffin in one of the clubs in singapore :D

Oh, and the best part was I woke up and saw an sms from Silas and it goes "Hi Doreen, just felt like sending you this. Philippians 3:13-14" And I jumped out of bed and grabbed my bible and srsly, it knocked my socks off. It has been something I have been praying about, something Lydia and I have been declaring over my life and somthing Lydia mentioned in church yesterday too. Seriously, it was WOOHOOO.

And in the library.. Study study, daydream daydream, study study, zone out zone out.

@ 12.30pm, Ray came cos he was 30mins early for class lol. Had marketing lecture with him, zomgg so funny!!!! The lecturer was asking the guys how long did they take to buy a jeans. And Ray said "A week" and then the lecturer continued and said "2 hours is the maximum" And I was like "zomgg you so metro." HAHAHA. I love marketing lecture lah, the lecturer is soo interactive and engaging and funny and he really pulls back the lecture in relative to our everyday life. It's just awesomexz man.

Was telling Ray that and he was like "ok lah, I'll help you get his number later." zzz lololol.

Then we had lunch together and talked about nothing productive except for the last part whereby I didn't understand this certain theory in econs and he giving me some tips for the test. Other than that, our conversation is like super rubbish. HAHA. I think the main theme of today's conversation was on dreams. HAHAHA.

Oh ok, this is the super funny wtheck part. I was walking with him to his busstop and he was going on and on that he didn't feel like going home. And to cut a long story short, we ended up on the same bench, under the same tree at the same lawn (but now with more grass cos they planted more) and he was doing nothing and I was doing my econs. Yah srsly, when his bus was like 7mins away. Lolxz.

Oh but lucky he was there, I had a few impt questions regarding the weird concept of supply. But it was very very nice to study outdoors for a change. The weather was just right. It was snugly warm from the sun but cool from the autumn breeze and the spot was very shady and vaguely hidden behind some bushes. And the lush green from the lawn was so soothing to the eyes. And from intervals to intervals there would be a bunch of ppl wallking past either to or from class. It's amazing. Sometimes I really love Melbourne's weather, ok, most of the times. :D

Lol was recapping this conversation I had with Andrea and Davin to Ray

Me: I want my first car to be a Toyota Corolla.
Andrea and Davin: HUH!!! WHAT! WHY!!! (of course there was more violent response from Davin)
Me: WHY! It sounds nicer than like.. a Honda Civic right!!! And it's affordable enough to be a first car!
Andrea: Yeah, Doreen very realistic one.
Me: (totally spoiling my own image) YAH! AND COROLLA GOT LEATHER SEATS!!!
*BOTH OF THEM GROANS/SHOUTS IN UNISON*
Davin: WHAT THE HECK!!!! YOU GOT MONEY YOU WANT PAPER SEATS, NO SEATS ALSO CAN!!! ANY CAR ALSO CAN LEATHER SEATS WHAT!!!
Andrea: YA LAH! You just have to pay more only what!!!!! ZOMGG DOREEEEEEEEN.

HAHAHAHA IT WAS SOOOO FUNNY.

Everyday it gets prettier

No comments: