Tuesday, March 17, 2009

TODAY THE WEATHER CHEAT MY FEELINGS.

@ 9am, i woke up, FREEEZING. So I went back to sleep instead of the intended "wake up to do housework" plan.

@11.30am, not THAAAT cold but I can feel the quite chilly wind.

@1.45pm when I left the house, the wind was ok-ish cold, but not blowing frequently. It was tolerable.

@3.30om, when I was at the bus stop, THE SUN WAS SCORCHING!!! Seriously you know, like I was wearing a spag top with a cardi right, then i can feel the sun SCORCHING my chest. like seriously!!! IT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOO FREAKING HOT! I can feel myself being BAKED man. The sun was sooo painful. And hello, the max temp for today is supposed to be 18deg?! So I bring my thick winter jacket out? (cos i can feel myself falling sick alr) AND NOW THE SUN IS LIKE BURNING ME. Hahaha and ray was wearing a knit with scarf and i was like "not hot?" and he act tough "no very cold ah." ROFL. I secretly think he was secretly toasted.

I had urbanlife tonight! I was chatting with Lydia, and she told me about smth which really reminded me of the promises God has for me, and all the words that has been spoken over my life by leaders and pastors. This whole week I have been reminded again and again about what Lydia spoke over my life when I was baptised but I thought it was just me. Then today, Lydia confirmed once again about these promises and perhaps even, my calling in His kingdom? I mean like, Lydia didn't even know I've been thinking about these, but yet what she said.. really, powerful.

And during worship, Adelene had a vision of a rainbow which symbolizes the promises of God and a very dry tree. And beside the tree, was a river. And as the tree soaked in the water, it grew and grew till it touched the rainbow. It was so refreshing to think of ourselves and God in this perspective.

(OH GOLLY, NOW ITS RAINING AND FREEZING AGAIN)

Oh just now at the bus stop so scary ok!! There was a huge BOOM, like a crashing sound and everyone was wondering if it was a gun shot. Then suddenly this uncle turned and saw that his jacket was egg-smeared. In other words, someone threw an egg at him. It shocked me really, I thought only Chinese was into this "egg throwing" thing like in dramas yknw? Wah, even ang mohs also so into egg throwing ah! Hmm :X Yeah, anw the whole situation was very weird and scary. I was so afraid that I would get thrown smth in the head. Afterwhich, a group of rowdy guys did a car stunt and sped off. SO SCARY. Max Srsly.

Not watching Friday the 13th anymoree. There was so much bad reviews about it lor. And the timing is at 5pm. Bzz. The next review which I thought was quite nice "The Readers" or something, i cant rmbr. But it was a super literature film so I assume the guys wont like it eh.

Ugh, mgmt lecture tmrr ): Sian diao k. Then econs tut, ugh. As much as i lovee the subject, nahh, don't like the tutorial. Then accounting lecture with my usual! Aaron Sabrina Eric Ray! Woohoo! So fun :D

I feel quite disappointed, no more movie aft school ): but at least this means i get to go inner champ. woohoo.

Weather, please dont cheat my feelings tmr ok? ^^ You are supposed to be a max of 21degrees tmr, and you are forecasted to rain. So please, don't scorch.

OH OMG SO FUNNY!!! Today as I was leaving Davin's house right, then we were walking to the lift, then I realise my handphone was not in my bag and I was like "oh shit!!" And i felt in my pocket and it wasn't there too! SO I chiong back to his house then suddenly I heard my ringtone and FELT the vibration. And I was like HUH OMG! MY HP IS IN MY OTHER POCKET!!

Hahaha ok the thing is i always only put my hp in my right pocket, so i only checked one "leg" and not the other? IT WAS HILARIOUS I TELL YOU. The realisation that the hp is in the pocket i didn't check. It's soo funny, i couldn't stop laughing. at myself, yes.

GRACIE WOMAN, I'LL MOST PROLLY CALL YOU WED NIGHT OK? (:

1 comment:

G said...

wed night sounds goood <3 like around 12 like that? please please say it's okay. if not then uh, thursday night! :D lookin forward to hear from youuuuu