Sunday, March 15, 2009

Hey huiwen! Lovely to see your tag (: Yeah marketing is awesome shizz right! It just clicks into place yeah! You just go like "ORHHHHH..." instead of "HUH?" hahaha! Don't you just love that feeling of not feeling lost! HUEHUE. :D

Hello fellow friends! I'm just back from watching "CONFESSIONS OF A SHOPAHOLIC!" IT IS ONE OF ZEE MOST FUNNIEST SHOW. HAHAHHA! GO WATCH GO WATCH!!! It's not disappointing, and it doesn't fall short of the book! There are so many parts that the cinema goes like "AWWWWW.." or "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH" and laugh like madness moments. hahaha!

And I caught up with val and peako today at pancake parlour! It was really good albeit brief. We shared lots of stuff and just had fun talking about what happened and stuff (:

Then dinner with andrea, davin, joseph, edwin and jia ye! And movie! :D And next tuesday after school Ray, Eric and I will be watching friday the 13th! WOOHOO :D Along with aaron and sabrina maybe! :D Hahahaha my "uni friends". So cool. Now I've got my primary sch friends, my sec sch friends, my trinity friends, and my uni friends! WAHHHHHH. I feel so oldd. So many stages of life has passed. (:

God's great, seriously. Like everytime I try to catch a cab back home from the train station, even though I'd always have to wait in the coldddd for a cab that comes every dono how long, but something good always comes out of it!

The first time, I met 3 Singaporeans who's doing first year uni in Monash as well whilst offering to share a cab. Then today, I met 2 people who stays at my accomodation as well!! And they're really nice people and they were in the same movie theatre as us too! Hahahha! God's awesome. I really feel so blessed with all the people He has put into my life this year. I just love all the little coincidences, all the "how i met him/her", it's just like woww. :D

I'm so happy I'm making all these new friends, excited to know how our friendship will grow, where it will take me/her/him/us to, what phases of life we'll be going through together and all that. Really, I'm so thankful for every single person He has placed in my life this year. Both, new and old. (: Thankful for new people because making new friends is definitely a fun process and of course for the fact that we can help each other and have fun together and to develop newer and closer friendships with different people from all walks of lives and different cultures. Thankful for old friends because it's always nice to fall back on something familiar and also nice to know who's always sticking around, always there for you, and that some things remain the same despite whatever circumstances. SO awesome, I love my friends.

I think 09 is gonna be one of the best years of my life. 2006 was really really good srsly, 2007 was kindda hmmmm, 2008 was smooth, 2009 - i look forward to a blast. (:

Hi Andrea, sorry I made that stupid comment on the corridor today before we left for melbourne central :(

1 comment:

Huiwen said...

in that case, here's another comment! heh :)