Thursday, March 26, 2009

Uni was fun today ^^

During one of those breaks between lectures, Aaron put his stuff on Sabrina's table cos he needed to bend down to retrieve smth he dropped. Then as he was bending down, Sabrina put his pencil case on his seat and shot me "SHHH" look. And it just soooo hilarious, its like everything went into slow motion and slowly.. Aaron picked his stuff up.. slowly.. he started bending his knees to sit down.. AND THEN THE FUNNY PART WAS HIS FACE THAT WENT LIKE "AYE?" And he reached under his butt to feel the "mystery object" HAHAHHAHAHAHHA SABRINA AND I BURSTTTTTT OUT IN LAUGHTER. AHHAHAHAHAHAH! And aaron was like "IS THERE ATH ELSE". Hahaha so funny.

And today we had our official econs lecturer back. Zomg I think she's awesome and SUPER FUNNY. hahaha! Yay :D I think I must rmbr to bring colour pens to econs lecture. -.-

I want to know what's going on. Or am I just thinking too much? :( Sigh.

No comments: